Chapter 14: I Disgust You Sanyukta!

Previously

He sucked each and every corner of her lips like a hungry lion. He endaveoured each corner of her mouth making her moan in a process. Though she was starled, angry with his deads yet something pleasured her within.
May be it was that love that still dwelt in her heart as a forever...!
He left her soon in a trance... a moment flashed before his eyes!

Presently

"Sanyu mat jao na chodke... Tum us larke se Shaadi nahi karogi samjhi!", he cried helding her wrist like a baby.

But she left...left rather vanished in thin air...months after months passed by. Nobody knew where Sanyukta Aggarwal was. The only competitor of Randhir Singh Shekhawat who was his only inspiration was no longer by him.

He searched her everywhere... but no body could trace her.

"Kiyu choda tumne mujhe Sanyukta?",asked Randhir in a drunken state to which Sanyukta could only look at him blankly.

"Kiyu gayi chod ke Sanyukta? Jab saath rehene ki himmat nahi thi...tab pyar kiyu kiya tha? You are just a loser. I disgust you Sanyukta Aggarwal.", Randhir spat venom.

Sanyukta who knew well that if she dared to give him an answer back, will also reveal the truth of her baby.
No she can not..she fought the battle of her and her daughter's existance...he was no where in it.
Yes she is their baby, their blood and symbol of their love. The love for which once they could die for.
But she can not reveal to anybody about her existance.
She prefered to keep shut.

Randhir left her in a state in which she stood their tormented between her thoughts and reality.

The night crawled in slowly as both hearts laid in pain.

"Abhay...!", her grief stricken voice was enough to wake him up. Her only best friend till date.

"Sanyukta...tum roh rahi ho..? Kya huya yaar?", his voice was filled with panic.

"Main aur nahi lar sakti! I can no longer fight this battle.. ek taraf Randhir, dusri taraf Arohi and woh log..un logo ka darr...", she inhaled due to profuse crying.

"Sanyukta...you don't even know how much you can fight. Your capabilities will be revealed at your worst times. Yaad hai na...kaise us time you escaped...even you fought death when you had a 2 months old baby in your womb.", Abhay's voice filled a gush of strength in her to fight the world.

She closed her eyes... her answer changed overnight from no I can't to yes I can!

Precap- Sanyukta recalls her past. Will Randhir ever know about her past?

The only person whom I know had pushed me to write this again.. is AsthaKarna sorry dear ..I know you requested me a couple of times to write again... See yeh tere liye. 😊