Chapter 6 - The Deadly Deal

Sanyukta sat in the chair for nearly five minutes now. The chilled A.C froze her body. She felt dizzy in the chilled room. Her body ached in pain. She was no doubt feeling feverish.

Suddenly an employee stepped in the cabin greeting Randhir and handed him over a document.

"You can leave Jay.", he ordered his staff coldly.

"So Mrs. Sanyukta Aggarwal here is the agreement. You may go through it carefully.", he hushed near her earlobe making a shiver rum down her spine.

Pata nahi is mein ab kya clauses honge...! Thought she.

Clause 1 : You will be always be with your boss at any odd time of the day.

Clause 2 : You can never say to your boss.

Clause 3 : Your boss can call you up any time as when he wants.

Clause 4 : If you disobey him by any means you are bound to get punished and you have to do what he makes you do.

Clause 5 : You have to go wherever he takes you at any point of time your boss wants.

Clause 6 : You have to stay with your boss and If you say no to your boss you are punished.

Clause 7 : you have no holiday. If your boss wants then only you can have a day off.

Salary : 20k p.m + overtime bonus + incentives + medical facilities.

"What the hell is it! Are you buying me or something?", Sanyukta went furious throwing the paper at him. "I am not your slave!"

Randhir who was looking at him with his continue smirks went dangerously close to her and uttered, "listen mrs. Sanyukta I am offering you 20k + perks and I dont think any undergraduate has such a choice. Also your every behaviour will turn lethal for your friend so behave...!", he concluded.

I feel like killing you Randhir! Thought she.

"Thik hai..I am in!", Sanyukta surrendered herself to the adverse situations. Randhir gave his ever wining smirk to her.

Precap - "apna saman pack kar lo Sanyukta. From tommorow you will be staying with me!", he concluded.

crazytuktuk Aaliya2106 Brinda21 NehaS0411 sandhirevergreen harshianu12 @harsram blackheart489 divya011995 Sonali114 babysunshine311 ArushiDang2610 rhythem_ 37SpreadYourwingsNishthaParmar AnchalAhuja srsshekhawat florinedsilva tubafatima saniiika sharada18