1.

Jade's pov:

"I gotta go babe text me tonight!" Beck said as he pecked my lips And walked off.

"okay." I replied as she got into my car.

I started up the car Engine and drove home. When i arrived home i slung my school bag on the floor inside my bedroom.

" hey jadelyn!" Noah said as he walked into my bedroom.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MY NAME IS JADE! NOT JADELYN OR JADEY!" I shouted at my brother.

"you said a bad word!" Noah gasped pointing his finger at me.

"QUIT POINTING!" I growled while folding her arms. "What are you even doing I'm my room anyways?" I asked rolling my eyes

"can you get me this toy?" Noah said.

"how much?" I questioned with a sigh.

"umm.....$20,50" Noah said.

"fine lets go!" I sighed as I walked past my brother and ran down the stairs.

"jade wait up!" Noah said running after me.

Me and Noah arrived at the toy store. and as soon as we walked into the store, Noah ran over to his favourite toys.

"jade this is the one!" Noah said as he grabbed a toy from the shelf.

"come on!" I said with a sigh as they both walked over to the counter.

The person behind the counter was a guy the same age as jade. his name was jack, well that's what his name tag said. He was fit and had a nice hairstyle. He wore black cloths like jades and blue eyes two.

"$20,50 please. And your hot! Are you single?" The guy smirked.

"no I'm taken!" Jade snapped as I payed the man and walked out the store with my brother.

"Get in!" I growled at my brother, as i started my car up.

When me and my brother arrived home. I sat in my room on my slap profile.

"ping!" My lap top buzzed.

"ugh who's this?" I asked myself as I opened the text message from a random guy.

I looked at his profile before texting him back. It showed a tall young man with brown hair gelled to the side and blue eyes. And goes by the name off Alex.

 And goes by the name off Alex

Alex: hey I'm Alex.

Me: dude what do you want?

Alex: I only wanted to start a conversation! Don't your remember me? From kinder garden?

I stopped for a second, trying to remember a kid called Alex.

Me: no not really. I can't remember I was only like 3 years old.

Alex: calm down! why don't you meet me by Starbucks? Tomorrow at 4?

Me: I don't meet with someone I don't know!

Alex: look jade... I knew you ever since kindergarten! As soon as you see. Me u will remember me.
I know so much about you.

I froze for a second as i read the massage.

Me: how do you know my name? What do u know about me?

Alex: your name is jadelyn august west.
You like the colour black.
Your favourite movie is the scissoring.
You have a boyfriend called beck.
Ur best friend is cat valentine.
your mean.
You live in a big house on 63 linders road. ( not a real place)
And you go to Hollywood arts.

"Jesus Christ, how does he know so much about me?" I said to myself before I texted him back.

Me: how do u know all off that?

Alex: because I know you. meet me at 4 tomorrow at Starbucks.

" ugh!" I groaned.

Me: fine!!

Alex: see you then.

Me: ye whatever bye.

Alex: bye.

I sat still looking confused. I then picked up my phone and called cat.

"hey cat!" I said down the phone.

"hey jade!" Cat yelled.

"in kindergarten was there a kid called Alex?" I questioned.

"umm. I think so!" Cat hesitated.

"Kay, bye" i said as i hug up the phone before cat could say anything.

" so tomorrow at 4 in Starbucks." I said to herself as I tucked myself in bed and fell asleep.