3.

Jades slowly woke up, in a small dark room. The walls was dark grey and the room was made out of wooden floorboards, and there was a door on one side off the wall. There was a bed and a pillow, a clock, a toilet, a sink, and a small cupboard containing girly things for the month, a toothbrush and toothpaste. Jade stood up slowly with tears rolling down her eyes. Jade slowly walked over to the door. And banged get fists against it and tried to pull the door open, and yelled.

" let me put!!! Help!!"

But it was no use. The doors was sealed shut and was locked from the outside and there was no handle. Jade took 3 steps away from the door and turned to face the clock. The clock said that the time was 10:10pm. Jade knew that everyone was probably asleep by now. Jade suddenly moved her hands around by her jean pockets searching for her phone. As jade pulled her red pear phone out her trouser pocket. Jade quickly called cat, jade didn't care if she was crying or not at the minute. All she wanted was to get out.

" sorry there is no service." Jades phone said and then ended the call.

" shit!" Jade shouted as she looked at her battery percentage.

Her battery was on 5%! She tried calling beck and the rest off the gang, but it was no use. there wasn't any connection where she was held. Jade tried calling the cops too but her phone suddenly shut itself off. And at that moment jade slid down the wall in tears. Her head in her hands and bawling her eyes out.

Shit chapter I know. I will update it soon as I am busy for the next couple off days.
I will switch from jade to the gangs point of views in the next chapter.