5.

Jade was walking up and down the small room that she is being kept in. When the door suddenly opens. Alex walked in with some food in a plate and a glass of water and closed the door behind him.

" here's your dinner." Alex said As he passed jade her food.

Jade reached out to grab the food, when Alex moved the food away from her.

" hey what was that for?" Jade moaned.

" get up!" Alex yelled.

"Why should I?" Jade snapped.

" do as I say!" He yelled and he grabbed jades hair and yanked her up.

" owwww!!!" Jade screamed.

"Shut it!" Alex said as he opens the door and chucked her food out the door and then closed it.

" what the hell was that for?" Jade yelled. " I'm hungry!"

" I couldn't care if your hungry! and if you slip up one more time! You will pay!" Alex said as he pointed his finger at jade.

" ohh... get you!" Jade chuckled.

" right that's it!" Alex yelled.

Alex stormed over to jade and grabbed her t shirt. His fist connected to her face leaving a big red mark. Jades face felt like her face was on fire! Alex pushed jade onto the floor. When jade fell on the floor, Alex kicked jade in the stomach really hard.

" agh!!!" Jade screamed as she covered her stomach with her hands.

Alex kicked her again but harder.
And this time he kicked her hands. Jade quickly rolled over in pain so her back was facing Alex.
There was a stream of tears falling from jades green and blue eyes.
Alex kicked jade over and over again in her back.

" stop!" Jade cried out.

Alex kicked jade in the shoulder.

"Agh!! Please stop!" Jade begged.

Alex pulled jade up. And he grabbed a knife, from his trouser pocket. And He held it up to jades throat.

"Please...I'm begging you! Please I'm sorry.. plz stop!" Jade cried out.

"From now on you better do what I say when I say!" Alex warned

he then let off jade go causing her to fall to the ground in agony Alex then  stormed out of the room leaving jade on the floor crying her eyes out.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Jade said to herself.