4.

At Hollywood arts:

"Hey guys!" Cat greeted as she walked up to the gang.

" hey little red!" Andre said with a smile.

" hey Catarina!" Robbie and Rex said while rubbing her head.

" hey cat!" Tori smiled.

" hey, cat have you seen jade? I can't find her, and I called her mobile like 1000 times! I'm worried!" Beck said as he looked cat dead in the eyes.

" no I'm sorry I haven't seen her. but I can call her to see if she will pick up?" Cat asked.

" sure you can try but it will go straight to answer phone!" Beck said with a sigh.

" we will see!" Robbie said as he looked at cats phone to see what she was doing.

" it's worth a try!" Tori said as she patted beck's shoulder and gave him a smile.

Cat lifted up her phone and put it on speaker.

" hey it's jade, she I can't be asked to speak to you, so leave me alone and never call me again!" Cats phone said.

" great!!!" Beck shouted.

" I have an idea!" Andre said.

" what's your big idea?" Rex said sarcastically.

" call her mom! Then ask her where she is." Andre explained.

" why didn't I think off that?" Beck said as he snatched cats phone out off her hands.

Beck dialled jades mothers phone. And put it on speaker phone.

" please pick up!" Cat begged.

Jades mother- "hello?"

Robbie - " hey mrs west!"

Jades mother- " Robbie?"

Cat and beck- " hey Lucy." Be and cat created at the same time.

Jades mother- " look I don't mean to be rude but why are you calling me?"

Beck- " jades not at school and her phones turned off. Is she with you?"

Jades mother- " no im afraid I haven't seen her all last night or this morning. I was wondering is she was with you cat or you beck."

Tori- " what do you mean you  didn't see her last night?"

Jades mother- " she never came home. The only thing I can remember is she said she was going to hang around with an old friend."

Cat- well if you hear anything from her can u call me or beck?"

Jades mother- " sure sweetie!"

Tori- " yay,  bye!"

jades mother- "bye guys!"

All The gang- " bye!" They all said

beck hung up the phone and passed it back to cat. Everyone looked at each other in silence.

" so where's jade then? She's not at home where else would she be?" Tori questioned.

" I have no clue!" Andre said.

" I have a plan!" Beck whispered.

" cool what is it man?" Robbie asked trying to act cool.

" man stop trying to act cool! It's not working, Just stick to your everyday nerdy self." Rex said with a smirk.

" offended!"Robbie said with him moth wide open.

" get back on track!" Tori said clicking her fingers in front off Rex and robbies faces.

" so the plan?" Cat asked beck.

" so the plan is. Later tonight we meet up at my RV and we all go round jades house and we will sneak in and see if she's there. And if she is we asked her why she wasn't at school." Beck said.

" wouldn't we get Caught by jades parents? Because I hear jades father is not very nice." Andre said.

" I agree Andre and her fathers not that nice." Cat said.

" we won't get caught! We will clump through the windows and sneak into her brothers room when he's at football practice. And her mothers gonna be out watching him until late, and her dads working late. Jade told me that because she wanted me to come around." Beck said.

" oh! Jade and Becky boy was gonna get busy tonight!" Andre joked.

" shut it!" Beck said.

" okay I'm in!" Tori said with a smile.

" me too!" Robbie and Rex said.

" and me!!!" Cat squealed.

"Count me in." Andre said

" count me in!!!" Trina said while running up to the gang.

" you don't even know what we're even talking about." Tori said.

" Ye I do! Your all going round to spy on jade!" Trina said with a smile.

" have you been ear dropping again?" Tori questioned as she folded her arms.

"Umm.. no why do u think that?" Trina said while walking away.

"Ring!....ring!....ring!..."
The bell rang.

" time to go to class!" Beck said with a sigh.

" yup cheer up man she will be okay." Andre said while patting his back.

" I hope so!" Beck begged.

" come on before we are late!" Cat said dragging the through the halls.

....