7.

" We both got nothing." Andre and Robbie whispered.

"I checked her emails and one was from a guy that goes by the name off Alex. And apparently he's a guy she used to know. And that was sent 2 days ago." Beck explained.

" jade had a coffee on her bedside table and it's half filled and stone cold." Cat said.

" Okay that's good. We have a bit of information." Robbie said " now can we leave before we get caught!" Robbie yelled whispered.

" Ye lets go." Cat said as everyone ran out the door and locked it behind them and ran over to the truck.

" so what did you guys get?" Tori asked as beck closed the door behind him.

Cat explained everything when they all heard the sound off a car door closing, so they opened the window to see who it is. And it's jades mother and her little brother, And they was talking about something. So they all listened in to their conversation.

" so where's jade? I haven't seen her in ages." Jades brother asked.

" um I don't know I haven't seen her in like 2 days. I assume she's with beck." Jades mother said as they both entered the house and closed the door behind them.

" so nobody saw her in 2 days." Trina said.

" I guess so." Andre said.

" I just hope to god she's okay!" Beck said trying his best not to cry.

" come on les all go home." Cat said.

...