2.

Warning this chapter contains rape!

School has finished and jade was on her way to meet up with this Alex guy. As jade walked into Starbucks, she ordered a coffee and waited for Alex.

"jade?" Alex said as he approached jade.

"hey Alex right?" Jade said as she turned around.

"yeh so want to take a walk in the park?" Alex asked.

" sure." Jade said as they both walked over to the door.

"after you!" Alex said as he opened the door.

"thanks I guess!" Jade said.

Alex and jade crossed the road and was walking to the park.

" wait where are we going the parks this way." Jade said as she pointed behind her.

" I know but there is a new park a few blocks away. Not many people know about it." Alex said as he and jade headed towards a big black van.

They both walked closer, and closer, and closer to the van in silence.

" so how have you been?" Alex questioned.

" good I guess." Jade said

" good!" Alex said as he unlocked the van in utter silence as jade looked the other way.

" what do u mean about that?" Jade asked.

" well you will be seeing me everyday from now on!" Alex said as he grabbed jade and lifted her off the ground kicking and screaming.

"let go off me!!!" Jade yelled hoping to get somebody's attention.

Alex chucked jade in the back of his van, and got in after her and locked it behind him.

" let me out!" Jade yelled as she banged her fists against the wall.

"shut it you bitch!" Alex said as he hit jade across the head, causing her to pass out.

"that's better!" Alex chuckled as he got into the drivers seat.

Alex started up his car and drove it to his hideaway house 6 hours from here.

after a few hours on the road, Alex parked his car and walked  to the back off the van.

He got into the van and jade was awake and her eyes was red.

"Your going to do as I say. Or you will suffer the consequences." Alex growled as he yanked Jade's cloths off.

Jade started to panic as she was left naked as Alex started undoing his pants.

"Please don't." Jade cried as she tried to fight for freedom as Alex pushed her down.

Alex pushed himself inside of her and began thrusting into her. Jade cried out in pain as he thrusted harder and harder.

"Please stop!" Jade cried.

Alex started moaning as he started thrusting into her slowly.

"Alex pulled out of jade and began fingering jade, working on her orgasm.

"Stop." Jade cried as he fingered her really fast.

Alex started rubbing her clit as he tongued her. Jade cried out as she came. Alex smiled happily as jade cried her eyes out. She was scared.

Alex started thrusting into her again as he started moaning loudly. Alex came inside her as he moaned with pleasure. He pulled on Jade's hair as he kept thrusting into her.

Jade cried out in pain, she wishes she could be anywhere else but there.

"Please stop." Jade cried.

"As you wish." Alex smirked as he pulled his pants back on.

Before he left he kissed jade on her forehead.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." He smirked as he left.

Jade quickly put her cloths back on and cried.