Chapter 4.

I woke up with my head still on Roman's lap. I took a deep breath, and tried to move my hand but found that I couldn't. I smiled wide when I realised that I was still holding his hand. I slowly got up, still holding onto his hand. I started to shake Roman's hand, trying to wake him up. When he moaned, I slipped my hand out of his grasp and stood up, making my way around the couch. I drapped my arms over his shoulders and placed a gental kiss on his forhead. "Wake up, Reigns." He smiled and opened his eyes into mine. "Mornin Em." He said with a soft voice. I chuckled, patted his shoulder and walked down the hall. "I'm gonna wake up the other two." I called over my shoulder. "GOOD LUCK!" Roman laughed. I chuckled to myself and knocked on Rollin's room. "Yo! Wake up!" The door swung open suddenly, scaring me, so I jumped back. Seth stood in the doorway with his hair brushed and up, a t-shirt and basketball shorts. "Hi." He smiled. "Hi Seth." I smiled back. "Want somethin' to eat?" I asked. He nodded, and I walked down the hallway. Seth ran across the house flailing his arms above his arms which made me laugh and Roman roll his eyes and chukle at his weird friend. Seth knocked on Dean's door until it flew open. "Goodmorning sunshine!" Seth chimmed. "Don't call me sunshine." Dean grumbled, shuffling past Seth who just chuckled. "How about 'Grumpy?' You seem lost in skies." I lauged. Dean just glared at me playfully, which Seth noticed. His head flicked from me to Dean. "How's the tennis match?" I asked. "What? How come you look at her playfully, but you look at me like you'd rip my heart off in a heartbeat??" Seth asked, confused. "Easy." Dean answered. "She's prettier." Dean smirked. I walked over to him with my arms out to hug him. "Awwwwhh! Ambrose, you're so sweet!!" I hugged Dean and stuck my tounge out playfully at Seth over his shoulder. Dean chuckled and hugged me back, then noticed Roman's face. He was glaring at Dean. Dean cleared his throat and let me go and sat down.

"You make pretty good eggs!" Seth commented. "Thank you!" I replied, smiling from across the table. "You have your stuff packed for the road?" Asked Dean, getting up to set his plate in the sink. "Mm! Yeah, hold on." I ran to my room to get my bags. I head Seth say something, but I couldn't hear him very well. But I head my name.

When I turned around to get my jacket, Roman was standing in front of me. "Jebus, man. "I said and I had my hand over my heart. He chuckled. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. That much anyway." Roman added. "What??" I laughed. He laughed along. "I'm kidding! Here, let me help." He offered, reaching for one of my bags. "Thanks." I smiled, then reached for my jacket. "I'll um.. go put this by the uh, door, alright?" He said, his voice a little shaky. I nodded and smiled, receiving a smile from him, too. When he left the room, I frowned to myself. What's been up with him, lately? Oh well, I'm pretty sure I'll find out louder.

I set my bag in the back of the van, along with the other bag Reigns took out for me. The boys were already in the car, so when I got in, we left. I turned to look at my house, which I was leaving, maybe forever. I smiled slightly. "You okay?" Roman asked from beside me, smiling. "Yeah, fine. Just...it's honestly always been a dream of mine to go to Wrestle Mania. My dad took me for a birthday present once on March 28 when you guys where here in North Carolina." I sighed happily at the memories. "I'll never forget that day." Then I remembered the call about my mom and dad and frowned. "Or my dad...." I sighed, turning back, facing forward. "Hey...." Roman undid his seatbelt and sat in the middle to sit next to me. He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. "It's okay. Everything's going to be alright." He smoothed down my hair and then lifted up my chin to see if I was okay. He whipped away the few tears that had rolled down my cheeks. I smiled and moved into his arms, resting my head on his shoulders. That was all I remember before I fell asleep.