Chapter 7.

I was sitting on the side of the ring just staring at the ground. I didn't know what to do. I was thinking of ways to explain myself to Roman. Text? Call? In person? What if they were telling the truth? What if Seth and Dean WEREN'T lying? If Roman DID like me, that would COMPLETLY explain why he just took off when we saw me and Dean.

"SIERRA, HOTEL, INDA, ECHO, LIMA, DELTA..SHIELD."

I looked up at the screen above the ramp to see the intro video. I didn't bother to look at the stairs. I was still kind of in a daze. I was shot back to reality when I realized Roman was sitting next me on the apron. I looked up at him and he was staring at the ground. "I-....." I started, but couldn't continue. He just looked at me then back at the ground and chuckled slightly. "What?"

"I should've seen this coming."

"Seen what?"

"You and Dean. God I'm stupid."

"Roman.....listen, it's not-"

"Don't say it was nothing, or not what I thought I saw. I KNOW what I saw. And you can't change that." He looked at me and he looked like he was about to cry.

"What did you see?" I asked, looking at the tears threatening to escape.

"My best friend kissing the-" He stopped. He just shook his head, closed his eyes letting the tears escape.

"What. Roman, finish your sentence." I said, hoping off the apron and stood in front of him.

"I don't want to." He whispered, his voice breaking.

"Roman, I can't STAND to see you break. I need you to talk." I said, starting to cry myself.

"You don't.... care."

"What don't I care about?"

"What WE could be! Would WE could turn into. You never even paid attention to my hints that I was completely in love with you! From the second I met you, I knew you were the one. I told the boys that I fell for you the SAME freakin day you hooked up with Dean. You don't understand how hard I had to hold myself back from MURDURING Dean." He looked up at me with a single tear going down his cheek. He stared at my blank face. "See, you don't even have anything to say."

"You're right, I don't. And I'm sorry."

"For what? Breaking my heart?"

"Yeah...." I looked down at the floor and let a tear fall.

Roman scoffed, pushed me back, slid off the apron and walked up the ramp backstage, leaving me there crying to myself, wishing I had the guts to kiss him in the middle of that. I sighed, letting another tear fall. I could feel my heart pounding. I knew what was about to happen; it's happened before.

As fast as I could, I bolted back to my room. Once I got in, I was struggling to keep breathing. I felt like I COULDN'T breathe at all, and started hyperventilating. My heart pounded even harder. I tighten my fists, my nails digging into my palms. I felt like screaming. I squeezed my eyes shut and gasped for air, then blacked out on the floor.

 I woke up on a couch. My head hurt and  I was dizzy. Roman walked in as I was sitting up. He rushed over to me and handed me a water bottle. "Roman, I-"

"I am SO sorry, Emily! I was just mad and I didn't mean to come off like that! I came back to your room to apologize, but you were passed out on the floor. What happened??" He asked, kneeling down by the couch.

"I'm sorry too. I never meant to break your heart Roman. You no idea how incredibly sorry I am. And it....it was a panic attack." I said quietly, unscrewing the cap of the water bottle.

"A panic attack? You have those?"

"Yeah...they started in middle school. They happen mainly when I think about the past too much. I guess this one happened because I was under a lot of stress and didn't know how to handle it. But this is the first one where I blacked out."

"I'm sorry for putting you under a lot of stress." He moved up and sat next to me on the couch. I had my legs up so he just wrapped his arm around my legs and looked at me. "I guess it's obvious that I love you now, right?"

I chuckled slightly. "A little. But I have to tell you something."

"Yeah."

"Me and Dean ARN'T really dating. I just want you to know that."

"Who ARE you dating?"

"Nobody. I'm single. But I have this one guy in mind. He's super sweet, nice, and funny."

"What's his name?"

I just smiled, sat criss-cross and leaned forward to Roman, inches from his  face. "You might know him."

"Who?"

"He was once known as Leakee. NOW.. he goes by Roman Reigns."

He smiled, put one hand on the back of my neck, pulled me closer and kissed me softly.

"I guess it's obvious that I love you now, right?" I said quoting him.

"A little." He whispered before kissing me again.

After we kissed, we agreed to officially date. On and off screen. We were glad Hunter set us up for this. He makes some good story-lines.