Chapter 8.

We walked out hand in hand. Roman spotted Dean and Seth. "Guys!" Roman called out. "Roman!!" Seth shouted, bolting towards us along with Dean. "Where have you been man?" Dean asked. "Places." Roman responded. "Oh and Dean." Roman punched Dean in the jaw, causing him to fall. "Hey!" I exclaimed, pulling Roman behind me and held out my hand which Dean took and pulled himself up. "What the HELL Reigns?" Dean said, taken back. Roman just smirked. "Ohhh. That was for me kissing your crush." Dean clicked his tounge and winked. "Got it." Seth just rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah!" I punched Dean in the arm. "OW! What, is it 'Punch Dean Ambrose Day'? GOD!" I nodded smiling. Seth was about to punch Dean too, but Dean glared at him so he dropped his arm. "Sorry." Seth laughed. "You liar." Dean replied, smiling.

We went to Hunter's room laughing. We were telling random stories from our childhood. "Wait...you fell out of a tree.. and LAUGHED?" Roman asked chuckling. "Yeah... Maybe that's why I'm so weird." I joked, earning a laugh from the boys. I knocked on the door and waited. "HUNTER!! OPEN THE --"

"Could you yell ANY louder?" Hunter asked standing at the door, holding it open.

"Actually I can!"

"You couldn't have waited two seconds longer?"

 "I waited 5, I think that's long enough." I smirked.

"Did someone piss you off?"

"No. This is me in a GOOD mood, believe it or not!" I smiled, pushing past him and walking in with the Hounds following.

"Okay.. What brings you here today?"

"Our feet. Duh."

"Emily." Hunter laughed.

"Sorry, I'm in a really good mood. I get hyper when I'm in a good mood. If I was at home, I'd be jumping on my bed listening to either Skillet or Breaking Benjamin."

"Okay....speaking of music, you need a theme song. Any ideas?"

"Actually, I do. 'Breaking Point' by Bullet For My Valentine!! I LOVE that song." I jumped up and down a few times while I talked. Dean put his hands on my shoulders and held me down. "Calm down, jumpy." He chuckled. I laughed and fell back into his arms.

Once we got my theme song settled, we had to get me an outfit.

"Black tank-top, black ripped skinny-jeans, black All-Star Converse, and red contacts!" They'd go AWESOME with these." I said, pointing to my spider bites.

"Like a Shield member?" Hunter asked, sitting on his desk with his arms folded.

"Uh-huh!" I smiled. "Cause I was kinda hopping if I COULD be a member of the Shield. Ya know, I mean, they're my favorite team, they're AWESOME, and I'm dating one of the members??" I said politely, pointing to Roman behind me who just laughed. "I'll think about it." Hunter winked. "YAY!!" I hugged Hunter and ran out the room. "THANKS!!" I yelled over my shoulder.

The boys caught up with me and saw me talking with Miz.

"Hi again! I like your bites!" Miz commented.

"Thanks! And hi!"

"So.. I was wondering if you were doing anything later."

"Uh... not that I know of, unless Hunter is putting me in a training class."

"I'm one of the trainers so maybe I could help you?"

"Sure, that'd be cool. If you want to be the best, you gotta learn from the best." I winked.

"Why thank you, beautiful. So if Hunter IS putting you in one of the classes, I'll set you up as my partner." Miz chuckled.

"Okay. Thanks, Miz. See you later." I gave him a hug and ran off somewhere.

"What were you guys talking about?" Seth asked, walking up to Miz with Dean and Roman behind him.

"Training. Why? Are YOU her trainer?"

"No, we're her TEAM." Roman snarled.

"Oh okay. Well, I'll be her trainer."

"We don't WANT you to be her trainer." Replied Roman, taking a step towards Miz.

"Guys, I don't any trouble." Miz replied, walking back.

"Good." Dean glared, then turned to walk away.

Miz stood there confused, then eventually walked away too.

I had my headphones in, listening to one of my favorite songs while dancing around. I wasn't paying attention as Roman walked in and watched me. "Does he SING to all your music when you DANCE to purple rain? AH!" I screamed when Roman grabbed me by the waist from behind and spun me around. We both laughed as he kept spinning. "You're a good singer." Roman commented, setting me down and holding me still so I wouldn't fall over. "Thanks!" I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck to hold myself up. "What song was that?" He asked. "Like We Used To by Rocket to the moon." He smiled and leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. I smiled into his warm kiss as I pulled him closer to me.

"So MIz says he wants to be your trainer." Roman said. We went outside on a hill overlooking the town just to relax and the weather was nice.

"So I've heard. Why?"

"I dunno. Just wondering if you were going to take his offer." He shrugged.

"Yeah. I mean, he's a good wrestler. One of my favorites so... it'd be an honor to work with Miz. What do you think of Miz? Like, I'm just wondering." I asked, turning to him in the grass.

"He's cool. I'm just a little worried that.... you know." He looked at me.

I moved a strand of hair out of his face and pulled him closer, kissing him sweetly. I pulled back and rested my forehead against him. "Don't worry. No one can take me away from you." I whispered.

He smiled and pushed me down softly into the grass. He leaned over me and kissed my forehead. He moved down and kissed my lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he set one hand on my hip with the other one holding his weight up. His head moved down and he began kissing my neck. I could feel his grip tighten on my hip and he groaned softly into my neck. Before he could do anything else, he pulled back and looked into my eyes. "I love you Emily. A lot. I hope you know that." He smiled before leaning down to kiss my lips again. "I love you too Roman. A BUNCH. Never forget that." I smiled back as he pulled me up and we walked down the hill together back to the building. All I could think was, "how did I get SO lucky to have his hand in mine?" I smiled at the thought as I reached the bottom of the hill.