Chapter 6.

I got my locker room, met other superstars, and was off to find my trainer. "Have anyone in mind?" Seth asked, looking around the lunch room at the other people. "Hmm.... Sheamus?? No, CM Punk! Wait. WYATTS!!" I shouted, throwing my arms in the air. Seth looked at me weird. "What?" I asked, lowering my arms slightly. "Who did you say last?" Seth asked. "Why..atts?" I said slowly, setting my arms back in my lap. Dean glared at me. "No." He said in a cold voice. "Yeah, please anyone but them." Roman pleaded. "Okay, yeesh. Not the Wyatts. Got it. Noted." I said quietly. "If I can't have the AWESOME pe- MIZ!!!" I shouted again, making the three jump. As soon as I said that, I covered my mouth and sat there just starring at the person in front of me. The one and only, Miz. "I'm gonna take a long-shot guess, you're a fan?" He asked, raising an eyebrow Rock-Style. I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah. Huge fan, actually. You're my favorite single wrestler." I smiled, blushing a little. Miz chuckled. "Well thank you and hi!" He smiled back before walking off. I kept smiling at him, getting lost in a daze. Have you ever noticed how HOT he looks when he walks? I let out a long sigh. Seth groaned and hit my arm that was holding my chin up, making my head drop. "Hey.." I said lifting my head up to look at Seth with my bangs covering my eyes. I stuck my tounge out playfully. He did the same thing but went cross eyed and I laughed.

When me and the hounds couldn't think of a trainer, we all went back to my locker room to hang out. Dean let out a loud, long groan. "Today has been exhausting." He said before plopping himself on the bench. I chuckled and sat beside him. "So.. anyone else got anyone in mind?" I asked. Roman pressed his back against the wall and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "First name people that you'd like to train you."

"Okay um... Real Americans, Usos, Ryback, R-Truth, Cody and Goldust...." I replied.

"Try the chicks."

"But I'm not a fan of the chicks."

"Then name the girls you think do a good job."

"Bella's, AJ of course, Kaitlyn....that's it."

"Only 4?"

"I don't really pay attention to the chicks!"

"You're going to be a Diva Emily, you need to know a few more than that." Roman sighed, sitting on the other side of me.

I sighed and played with my fingers. "I know...."

"Hey don't worry. I'll take Dean with me and we'll go around the Diva's locker rooms to see who's interested in trained you, alright?" Seth said smoothing, kneeling down in front of me.

"Okay. Thanks Seth." I smiled.

"Sure thing. C'mon Dean." Seth said, getting up to walk out then turned to Dean who was still sitting on the bench.

"Wait where we goin' again? I got lost." Dean questioned innocently, breaking his gaze locked on the floor to Seth.

"On an adventure." Seth replied sarcastically.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Fine. We better be going to Neverland." With that, Dean and Seth left while me and Roman laughed.

Me and Roman talked for a while making small-talk like in the hotel. Talking turned into telling jokes and laughing so hard we almost fell off the bench, that turned into wrestling in my locker room, and THAT lead to him chasing me out of the room into the hallway and into the place where the ring was. We didn't care that Hunter was practicing with Randy. We ignored them and continued messing around. Hunter was showing him how to move faster on his feet and how to get your opponent off guard as I ran through the opening and bolted down the stairs laughing. I was halfway down when Roman ran after me on the stairs. Hunter stopped his training to see us run down the stairs. I jumped on top of the baraquade, jumped off, pulling a rolling-ninja stunt in the process. Roman hopped over and resumed chasing me. Randy got out of the ring and I wasn't paying attention. I ran right into his arms and was spun around. I laughed even harder and screamed joyfully. I could hear Randy laugh and growl playfully in my ear as he set me down. Roman snuck up behind me and set his hands on my waist and swayed slowly side to side with his head lowered in the crook of my neck. Randy stood in front of us smiling. "You know Randy...when I met you an hour ago and I said 'maybe I'll run into you later'.... yeah.. this isn't exactly what I had in mind!" I laughed. Randy chuckled. "Me neither. Oh well. Fun either way. Glad to see you again. Hey Reigns." Roman looked up smiling and still out of breath like I was. "Hello Orton. How's training going?" "Good." "Cool." Then we heard Hunter talk. "Hey Em. Do you have a boyfriend?" Hunter asked. "No, but you have a wife so..." I replied, not tying to be funny, but Randy and Roman and even Hunter laughed. "I wasn't talking about ME smart one. I was talking about Roman. Aren't you two dating?" I looked at Roman with a confused look. "No." Me and Roman said at the same time. 'Well, you're going to." Hunter added. "Sorry?" I said, still confused. "You and Roman seem like you'd be okay with doing this so I'm putting you two in a boyfriend girlfriend story-line." Hunter smiled. "I'm fine with that. Emily?" Roman chuckled, looking at me. "I'm down!" Roman smiled and picked me up bridal-style. I giggled and pressed my forehead against his. "See? You're already in character! Stay that way." Randy smirked before returning to the ring again.