Here there be Digimon

Last Time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun.................

While still walking, Sam was just smiling that he was happy to save someone. Then suddenly, Sam then began to feel a weird presence nearby. Since Sam is just a level 0, how could he sense something or someone.

He followed this weird presence until it came at an old warehouse. Once inside, he find a weird watch just laying on top of a rock. It look like a wrist band but it had a small rectangle screen attack to it.

When Sam put it on his right hand, it began to glow. IT then shot a huge orange beam of light into the sky. It was so big, that everyone in the town saw it.

---------------------------------

A girl who is at a park with a pink shirt, while eating a sprinkle ice cream, saw the huge orange light.

--------------------------------------

A boy with a red shirt that was on top of a building reading math, English, science and other types of books, saw the orange beam of light.

---------------------------------------

When the light died down, a yellow egg soon appeared on the rock. Sam slowly picked up the egg. Sam then took the egg back to his apartment and left it right next to him to his bed on the counter.

While Sam went to sleep, the egg moved a little and a tiny crack emerge on the egg.

------------------

Meanwhile in the Digital world.........

A lion humanoid was sitting on top of a mountain with his eyes close. When he felt something that has happened in the human world, he smirked and open his eyes. The lion Digimon was Leomon.

"He has finally choice his partner

"He has finally choice his partner. I need to test him soon." said the lion digimon as he jumped off the mountain and ran to who knows where.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning................

IN Sam room, he was still asleep and was resting peacefully. That is until his alarm clock went off. Sam let out a loud yawn as he was still a little bit sleepy from waking up.

"Ugh. Alright. I am up." said Sam as he got out of bed and turn the alarm off. He was about to get himself some breakfast when he notice something wrong. The egg he found yesterday is gone!

"AHHH! Where is that egg?" panicked Sam as he started to look everywhere for the egg. He looked underneath his bed, in his clothes drawer and everywhere on the floor. HE then head his refrigerator opening.

'Is someone here? Maybe they are responsible for the egg disappearance.' he thought. Sam then slowly walked to the kitchen area. When  he was about to bounce on the intruder, he saw the weirdest thing ever.