The Warrior Battle

Last Time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun.......

"Agumon!" Shouted Sam as he ran over to him and began to try to lift the support beam up.

"Sam, you have got to get out of here."

"No way. I am not going to leave my new best friend behind." Said Sam. It was then that the wristband on his wrist began to glow.

Agumon then began to glow as well. A huge ball of light covered Agumon as something amazing was about to happen.

Agumon Digivole To...............

.........GREYMON!!!!

When the light died down, Agumon was replaced by a huge version of him with blue strips, a black armor and with three horns on his head.

When the light died down, Agumon was replaced by a huge version of him with blue strips and with three horns on his head

Greymon broke free from his little situation and charged with full force at Rhinomon. Rhinomon was shocked that a weak digimon change form into a champion.

"Nova Blast!" Shouted Greymon as he launched a huge fireball at Rhinomon. The attack was so powerful that it made Rhinomon being reduced to binary codes. The codes then warped to somewhere else.

After that attack, Greymon returned back into Agumon and fell unconscious. It seems the same thing to Sam.

Mikoto saw the whole thing and she was wondering, what is she going to do with them?

-------------------

The Next Day....... Morning...........

Sam and his new best friend were still knock out for hours. Mikoto had to call her friend Kuroko to teleport them back the Judgment Building. Sam was slowly waking up as he was hearing a conversation going on.

 Sam was slowly waking up as he was hearing a conversation going on