An Unfamiliar and Familiar Face

Last Time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun.......

"Thanks for saving us!" Said Agumon.

"Its no big deal." Said Gabumon. At the corner of her eye, Mikoto saw a sharp leaf coming at them.

"Get down!" Acting quick, Mikoto talked Gabumon and got the ground as this sharp leaf missed them by an inch.

The Woodmon's have finally caught up with them and surrounded them, making it impossible for them to escape.

"No were left to run humans!" Said the Huge Woodmon.

"Boss. Why did that one save that Digimon?" asked one of the Woodmon's

"Heh. Just to save their own skin. Nothing special. Attack!" Ordered the Huge Woodmon. This causes Sam to get angry.

"Agumon! Time to Digivole!" Said Sam.

"Right!" Said Agumon. Sam Digivice begin to glow.

"AGUMON DIGIVOLE TO............................" Agumon begin to change into one of his evolved forms.

".................Greymon!" as He finished turning into his Champion form.

"Nova Blast!" Greymon released a huge fire ball at the smaller Woodmon's. One tried to charge at Greymon but Greymon tail slap him away.

"Why did you save me?" asked Gabumon

"Do I need a reason to save a friend?" asked Mikoto.

"I am.... your friend?" asked Gabumon. "But we just met today."

"That doesn't matter to me. You are my friend and friends help one another." Said Mikoto.

Suddenly, Gabumon body begin to glow as a white orb came out of his body and landed softly into Mikoto right arm wrist. It was another Digivice that look like Sam's but the color is blue.

"A Digivice...." Mikoto was shocked. She then smiled. "Lets go Gabumon!" Said Mikoto.

"Right!" Said Gabumon.

"GABUMON DIGIVOLE TO.............."

Everyone stopped fighting to see Gabumon Digivolving. When the light died down, what stood in his place was a blue and white like wolf.

"Garurumon!" Shouted the new Digimon.

"Mikoto...." Said Sam as he was amazed by this. "You got a Digimon Partner." Said Sam as he smiled at this.

"Garurumon! Stop those Woodmon!" Said Mikoto.

"You got it! Howling Blaster!" Garurumon released a stream of blue flames at the smaller Woodmon