The Truth About Digimon

Last Time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun......

"Ready Agumon?" asked Sam. "Only if you are." said Agumon. Sam, on instinct, touch the screen on his wrist band. It then glowed and Agumon glowed as well.

AGUMON DIGIVOLE TO..............

......GREYMON!!

Greymon then appeared, ready for battle. Greymon the roar as loud as he can into the sky.

Greymon then charge right at Leomon with full force. But Leomon just stop his attack with one hand.

"No way!" Said Sam as he was sweating nervously.

"With just one hand?!" said Greymon

Leomon then just push back Greymon with no trouble at all. "Fist of the Beast King!" A huge energy attack formed around his right hand and launch it at Greymon. The attack was so powerful that it pushed Greymon by 10 feet.

"Don't give up Greymon. We can win this!" Said Sam as he was trying to support his partner.

"Your right." Said Greymon as he was getting back up. He shook off any dirt of concrete that he had on his head. "Nova Blast!" Greymon the launched a huge fire ball at Leomon. 

Leomon just made smile on his face. Leomon then pulled out his dagger and cut the fire ball in half. But as he did, more fire balls where heading his way.

While he was distracted, Greymon took the chance and the last second that Leomon cut through another of his fireballs, Greymon used his speed to combined his strength to ram into Leomon with full force. The force made Leomon skidded back by 50 feet and 3 inches.

"Is that all you got?" asked Leomon with a confident smirk.

Greymon charged at Leomon one more time. He then jumped into the air to do a body slam but Leomon jumped into the air and kicked Greymon back to the ground in a rough landing.

Greymon ran out of energy as he returned to Agumon. Sam on the other hand was about to fainted when, Leomon quickly came just in time and caught him.

"Is he going to be okay?" asked Agumon.

"He is just fine. During the fight, I saw how strong your bond is. It was bigger than I thought. I think right now he need some rest. When he wakes up, I will tell him what he needs to know." Said Leomon as he was carrying Sam over his shoulders.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After the battle was over, two figures were on top of a roof. You can't tell what they look like because their was no light to reveal them. They seemed happy that Leomon accepted that fight with honor. They will have a chance soon to fight along side with this boy and his partner Agumon.

===============================

The Next Day..... At 6:00 pm....With Sam..................

"Ugh. Man. Is it morning already?" asked Sam as he was starting to get up from his um...nap. Sam then noticed that he was back in his apartment room.

He then notice that Agumon and Leomon were siting across each other and they were mediating.

"Your awake." Said Leomon without opening his eyes. 

"How long was I out?" asked Sam.

"About until 6:00 pm." Said Leomon as he opened up his eyes.

"Did you enjoy your little nap?" asked Leomon

"Yeah. I good sleep is what I needed. So, can you tell me what are Digimon? And where did they come from?" asked Sam as he sit right next to Agumon. Agumon then opened his eyes and smiled at his partner. Sam smiled back.

"Digimon is shot for Digital Monsters. Long before man kind has created or even the planet was born, Digimon were around for a very long time." Said Leomon.

Sam didn't say anything but had a shocked face. So did Agumon.

"For what you don't know that our world and your world have been disconnected for a long time." Said Leomon

"However.... When the humans started to invent technology, our world has been connect when the computers were invented." Said Leomon

"As for the result, there has been gaps or portals that open from the Digital World, our home, into your world."

"Because of this connection between our two worlds, Digimon can usually go the human world to find a partner for them or to cause destruction as a wild digimon." Said Leomon.

"Find a partner? Like me and Agumon?" asked Sam.

"Yes. Your not the only Digidestined that's here in the city. So you probably meet them soon in the future." Said Leomon

"Thanks. Another question, When Agumon and i were fighting that weird Rhino creature, what cause Agumon to change his forms?" asked Sam recalling Agumon doing a digivolution the first time.

"Oh. Your talking about Digivolution. Digivolution is a process when a Digimon evolves into their stronger forms depending the bond between a Digimon and a human. And from what I seen, your bond between you and Agumon is a deep bond that can't be broken." Said Leomon

"And this thing on my wrist is..?" asked Sam as he was looking the wristband device on his left wrist.

"That is a Digivice. That helps you to make your partner to Digivole." Said Leomon. After he said that, Sam phone began to ring. Sam took his phone out of his pants pocket. The Call ID says Touma.

"Excuse me a second." Said Sam. He stood up and went someplace quiet. "How you doing Touma? Let me guess, you have another....." HE began to say something but Touma stop him there.

"I don't have time for that talk Sam. I need you help." Said Touma over the phone. This got Sam surprise. 

"What's happened?" asked Sam.

"Its Misaka." Said Touma.

"What happen to her?" asked Sam.

"She has been acting strange lately. I found something in her room because Kuroko let me in there. It is a long story. I found a document in her teddy bear. The documents talks about some kind of an experiment. And get this, they made Clones of Mikoto." Said Touma.

'Clones!' Thought Sam as he was shocked. "What is the experiment about?"

"Its to detailish to say, but from I am seeing, its too make a level 5 Accelerator into the first level 6 esper." Said Touma.

"Oh man. That bad. Where do you think she can be?" Asked Sam.

"I have one good guess but you need to hurry. Meet me at the Bridge." Said Touma before he hanged up.

'A Level 6 esper. I know that Academy City is researching to create one but to do a experiment with one of my friends?' Thought Sam. He then tighten the grip on his right hand. 'That really makes me angry.'

Sam then hurried back to where the two Digimon are and told them what Touma told him. 

"This is bad. A Level 6 is too much for a human mind. IF this 'Accelerator' does become a Level 6, there is nothing that can stop him. I go and find where one of the clones are and then follow one of them. In the mean time, find Mikoto Misaka before she does something crazy like risk her life to stop Accelerator!" Said Leomon. 

Sam and Agumon nodded. Sam quickly put Agumon into his backpack and ran out the door as fast as he can. Leomon jumped out of the window and began his search.

===========

To be Continued.......