Machinedramon Strike!

Last Time On A Digimon Scientific Railgun..........

"No....It is not possible. Just by facing his fears and overcoming them. His Digimon has Digivolve to his Mega Level form?" asked a nervous Piedmon.

"WarGreymon! Take him down!!!!" Said Sam as he pointed to Piedmon.

"With pleasure." Said WarGreymon. Suddenly he his body disappeared as he was moving at super speed.

"What! Where did he go?" Asked Piedmon. Something appeared behind him and poked him on his shoulders.

"Right here." Said WarGreymon. Piedmon begin to sweat nervously. He slowly turned around to get a punched in the face by WarGreymon claws.

Sam then walked up this strapped friends and untied the ropes. They were now free. They watch WarGreymon betting the living snot out of Piedmon.

"Oh! Here is your house warming gift! A spin kick special!" WarGreymon spin around and gave Piedmon a hard spinning kick.

WarGreymon caught up with Piedmon in the air and headbutted him in the stomach. "AH!" Piedmon gasped out in pain.

WarGreymon then punched him straight into the ground with his right hand. Piedmon created a huge gust of wind. WarGreymon simply pulled out his half shield and combined them infront of him to block the attack completely.

Piedmon could only shake as he was running out of options of how to kill this Digimon. WarGreymon then appeared right infront of him. Piedmon begin to shake in fear and have tons of sweat going down his neck and face.

"It is over Piedmon! For the crimes you have committed you will face justice!" Said WarGreymon as he punched Piedmon on top of his head.

Piedmon landed hard into the gym floors. He slowly got back up to see WarGreymon floating. "Time to end this General!" WarGreymon raised his hands as he formed a giant ball of energy.

"Terra Force!" WarGreymon throw this giant ball of energy at Piedmon.

Piedmon was too frighten by this and got caught up in the attack

Piedmon was too frighten by this and got caught up in the attack. Sam told the girls and their Digimon to take shelter as a huge explosion happened. The explosion destroyed the gym roof causing a new sky light and the moon light was entering the room.

When the dusted settled Piedmon was gone. WarGreymon reverted back into Agumon. Suddenly, all the Ghost type Digimon that was living in this house begin to come out of hiding and begin to surround Sam and Agumon and begin thanking them for stopping that evil Digimon.

"So Sam. Have you finally got over you fear?" asked Mikoto as she walked right up to him.

"Yeah. Plus, I met some new friends and I got Agumon Digivolved into to his Mega form." Said Sam. "So it is in a all a days work." Said Sam with pride.