Time for recovery

Last time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun.......

Sam tried to stand up but he got support by Greymon holding him up. "Thanks." said Sam. "No problem buddy."

Sam notice that Mikoto was here and that she was right next to her clone sister. "Its glad to know that Mikoto came to support us." said Sam.

Sam and Greymon then notice that Accelerator has generated a huge ball of plasma created by the wind that he is now controlling.

He was about to send it down on us before the wind started to act weird. Sam then turn his head to see that the windmills are spinning the wrong way.

Sam then realize that the Misaka clones are working together to stop Accelerator attack. "I guess that asking for outside help is a good thing. Right Greymon?" asked Sam. Sam didn't notice that his watch began to glow.

"Yeah." Greymon then began to glow too. Sam looked at his Digivice, a world showed that says "Ultimate Digivolution."

GREYMON DIGIVOLE TO.........................

................METALGREYMON!!!!!!!!

Greymon as grown larger and now has a metal helmet on his head. He has Cyber like wings on his back and now has a metal claw arm on his left arm.

 He has Cyber like wings on his back and now has a metal claw arm on his left arm

Sam was amazed that his partner did a another Digivolution. Touma then began to stand up.

"I am getting so tired of this fight. LETS END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!" Shouted Accelerator as he charged at our heroes.

Touma ducked from a swipe attack by Accelerator. When Accelerator tried to touch him, Touma used his right hand to punch at it, causing two of his fingers to be broken.

Sam then used his right leg to kick him into the stomach while launching him into the air. MetalGreymon then jumped high in the air.

He then used his metal claw to strike at him sending Accelerator crashing into the ground, leading him to be unconscious.

Touma, Sam and MetalGreymon then fell to the ground as they were out of energy and need some rest. MetalGreymon went back to his Agumon form.

Mikoto Misaka couldn't help but cried a happy tier that this nightmare is finally over. Leomon was watching this fight from the top of a building roof. He was so proud that the boy has made his partner Digivolve into his Ultimate form. He sees a bright future ahead.

------------------------------

At the Hospital: During the night....................

Sam was sleeping in a hospital bed. The doctors had taken Agumon to a separate room and put him a tank to help his wounds to heal faster.

Sam felt his right hand like ti has been moved. Sam slowly opened his eyes to moved his head to the right to see the Misaka clone, he and Touma saved, is holding his right hand.  The black cat was in her lap.

He notice that her right eye is covered up by bandages. Probably from the wound that was over her right eye. It makes it easier now to determined which Misaka Clone is which now.

"It is glad that you are alright." Said Sam. 

"Misaka came to check on you after Misaka checked on the boy Touma. Says Misaka in a confirming tone." said Imouto

"So I take it that the experiments are shut down for good? No more Sisters dying anymore?" asked Sam

"Yes. While the project is heading for cancellation, the Misaka clones have to be taken back to be adjusted. Says Misaka in a explain tone." Said Imouto

"Why?" asked Sam

"It is because of the drugs where we given that has accelerate our growth. Says Misaka as she answered the boy question." Said Imouto.

Sam was just blinked his eyes as he was confused what the Misaka Clones was talking about.

"They will adjust our body so we can live longer as you humans can. Says Misaka telling the boy what the scientist are going to do the Sisters." said Imouto

"I see." said Sam.

"Thanks again for saving the Sisters from dying. Says Misaka in a thankful tone." said Imouto as she let go of Sam hand. She then hold the cat in her arms.

"It is no problem really. I hope you stay safe now." He said before the need of sleep catched on to him. 

"It is time for you to get some sleep. Says Misaka as she wants the boy to get some sleep." Said Imouto. Sam nodded his head. He need to get some sleep so he will be good as new in the morning. He then closed his eyes and feel asleep again.

Imouto looked at Sam for a few minutes before leaving the room so he can recover. She left the room with a smile on her face. 

"That boy is something else. Says Misaka as she was wondering what the boy will do from now on." Said Imouto.

------------------------------

To be Continued...............