Welcome To The Digital World!

Last Time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun..........

After a while, Sam was able to see the doctor again. Mikoto sat on the other side of the room as she watch Sam getting examined by Heaven. Sam told the doctor about his dream and what does it mean.

"Hmm. It seems to me that you were seeing a memory from when your a child." Said Heaven. "There is much a human brain can take. What ever back then must have been too much for your brain to process and as a result that cause your brain to have memory loss."

"What are you saying?" asked Mikoto. "What I am saying is that Sam is now starting to regain those lost memories. But that is not all I figure out." Said Heaven.

"What?" asked Sam with a question mark on his head.

"The last time you were here, I had a DNA scan to see if you have any family members that I need to contact to let you know that you were in the hospital. When I did..." He paused as he turn on his computer and pulled up the DNA data results. Sam and Mikoto look at the screen and what they saw was shocking.

".....the results showed that you and Mikoto are related." Said Heaven as he concluded what he said.

"You mean that my sister is the Mikoto Misaka?" Asked Sam. Heaven nodded his head in agreement. "When you lost your memory, you must have got separated from your family and not knowing that you have been near your sister all the time." Said Heaven.

Sam was silent for a few seconds. Then he was starting to cry out loud. Mikoto was crying as well. The two hugged each other as they were finally back together after a life time. Heaven Canceller smiled at the two for being back together again.

===============

Meanwhile somewhere in the Digimon World..........

A huge dark figure was sitting in the deepest part in a cave with no light. It open his eyes to reveal evil red eyes. In those eyes, it shows tons of anger and pure evil in it.

=========================

Two Days later.........

After finding out that Mikoto is his sister, he decided not to tell the other girls. And Mikoto might have to agree with him. Knowing Kuroko as well as she does, she can already think of Kuroko trying to get on his brother good side to be allowed to be near her 'Sissy'. Just the thought about that gives her the shivers.

Right now, Sam is back into his dorm hanging out with Agumon. They were playing go fish at the moment. Agumon was sweating bullets as his deck of cards were too many for him to hold and he was losing this game.

"Got any threes?" asked Sam. He only has two cards left in his hand.

"Oh man! Here." Said Agumon. He pulled out one card of threes and handed it to Sam.

"I win!" Said Sam as he put down the last stack of three right next to him.

"AHHH!" Said Agumon as he tossed his cards into the air as he just lost. "This is the 100 time I lost to you at this game. How do you do it Sam?" 

"Hehe. It is all about strategy. That and I am a master of this game." Said Sam as he said it proudly.

"Ahh! It is no fair that I keep losing to you." Said Agumon.

"Yeah but you learn from your defeats Agumon. Maybe next time you might beat me." Said Sam as he tried to give Agumon a little bit of hope.

"Yeah!" Said Agumon.