Haunted Digital House

Last time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun..............

"Nova Blast!" Said Greymon as he released a massive Fire ball at LadyDevimon but she simply dodged it.

"She's quick." noted Sam

"Pyro Blaster!" Said Growlmon as he released a stream of fire at LadyDevimon but she dodge it but it was able to get a tiny burn mark on her wing.

"Growlmon got her but she is still too quick." Said Alice.

"But this fast. Garurumon Howling Blaster!!" Said Mikoto.

Garurumon released a stream of blue flames at LadyDevimon and she jumped into the air. just like Mikoto planed it.

'Gotcha!' Thought Mikoto. She released her lightning attack at her. LadyDevimon couldn't dodge in time and got one nasty shock.

But suddenly, she shock off the lightning attack. "HAHAHA!" LadyDevimon was laughing at the pathetic attacks they were giving her.

"I am done toying with you pathetic humans and your Digimon." Said LadyDevimon as it was revealed she was toying around with them.

"Stun Whip!" She formed a electric whip in her hand and attack it at the champion level Digimon and their partners. It created a huge painful paralyzing shock to their body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Everyone was screaming out in pain.

"Everyone....." Uiharu was seeing all this happen but she was took weak to do anything.

"You must really want to help your friends in your condition at the moment." Said Biyomon as she was noting the expression that her face was making.

"I do. Friends help each other out in a time on need." Said Uiharu. "Even it hurts me or it kills me, I will help them."

A device then formed in Uiharu right palm. A Digivice but it was hand held Digivice.

 A Digivice but it was hand held Digivice

Uiharu narrowed her eyes. "Lets go Biyomon!" Said Uiharu as her Digivice begin to glow.

LadyDevimon notice the blinding light that coming from where Uiharu is. Because she was distracted, she lost her concentration and the heroes that were paralyzed were free.

Biyomon Digivole to.................

.................Birdramon!!!!!!

Biyomon turned into a huge red fiery bird. Birdramon.

 Birdramon