Wake up Mikoto!

Last Time on A Digimon Scientific Railgun........

"I don't have time for that talk Sam. I need you help." Said Touma over the phone. This got Sam surprise.

"What's happened?" asked Sam.

"Its Misaka." Said Touma.

"What happen to her?" asked Sam.

"Her friends say that she just disappeared. I found something in her room because Kuroko let me in there. I found a document in her teddy bear. Its some kind of an experiment. And get this, they made Clones of Mikoto." Said Touma.

'Clones!" Thought Sam as he was shocked. "What is the experiment about?"

"Its to detailish to say, but from I am seeing, its too make a level 5 Accelerator into the first level 6 esper." Said Touma.

"Oh man. That bad. Where do you think she can be?" Asked Sam.

"I have one good guess but you need to hurry. Meet me at the Bridge." Said Touma before he hanged up.

'A Level 6 esper. I know that Academy City is researching to create one but to do a experiment with one of my friends?' Thought Sam. He then tighten the grip on his right hand. 'That really makes me angry.'

Sam then hurried back to where the two Digimon are and told them what Touma told him.

"This is bad. A Level 6 is too much for a human mind. IF this 'Accelerator' does become a Level 6, there is nothing that can stop him. I go and find where one of the clones are and then follow one of them. In the mean time, find Mikoto Misaka before she does something crazy like risk her life to stop Accelerator!" Said Leomon.

Sam and Agumon nodded. Sam quickly put Agumon into his backpack and ran out the door as fast as he can. Leomon jumped out of the window and began his search.

------------------------------------

It was night time.

It might be good thing for everyone in Academy City but not this time. A group of scientist are about to finish the experiment with Mikoto fighting Accelerator, a super strong Esper. Sam was runing as fast as he can to the bridge where Touma might be.

'If those two level 5 espers clash with each other, it is possible that Mikoto might....might die' thought Sam. That made Sam to run even fast than his limits. Agumon was out of his backpack because no one was out in the night.

'I might not know Mikoto all that well, but I refuse to let her life to be taken over a stupid goal those scientist have.' thought Agumon as he ran side by side with Sam.

They made it to a bridge that is has metal support beams and street lights. The Railway Bridge.

When they got to the start of the bridge, they ran into a spiky haired teenager with a document in his hand

When they got to the start of the bridge, they ran into a spiky haired teenager with a document in his hand. Touma

 Touma