Saving Digimon City Part 2

Last Time On A Digimon Scientific Railgun...........

"Can I at least know you name first? And how do you know my name?" asked Sam.

"At the moment call me Norn. I will tell you how I know you another time." Said Norn. "As the information. It has to do what will happen to your friends that are captured by KingEtemon."

"What will happen to them?" asked Agumon.

"Have you wondered to what happened to the Digimon that fight back, try to take on KingEtemon or try to save Beastmon?" asked Norn.

"No...." Sam has a bad feeling where this is leading to.

"Once a Digimon that rebels against KingEtemon, they are taken prison and is broadcast their captured Digimon on TV first. Then they take the prisoners down to the castle basement and inject a reprogramming code into the Digimon that makes them....." Norn paused to let Sam guess.

"Brainwashing. They brainwash them into becoming loyal minions to KingEtemon!" Said Sam as he was nervous.

"Now, they are not only going to do it the two Digimon that are captured but if they put that reprogramming code into a human.... there is no way their minds can be restored back to their original self's." Said Norn.

"Then we have got to go save them. How much time we have?" asked Agumon.

"Until 10:00 am in the morning. That is when they do the brainwashing. You have until then to save them." Said Norn. "I only told you two this because if you two entered the castle, the chance of you getting notice will decrease."

Norn hand the summon a long staff with a high tech head on the top part of it with the head had some feather attachments on the side. She then swipe the staff downwards as a portal was formed.

"This portal will take you in the safest part of the castle. From there, you will have to move fast to save the Digidestined." Said Norn.

"Thank you Norn. Once we save our friends and stop KingEtemon, I hope you plan to tell me everything you know Norn." Said Sam.

"I promise." Said Norn.

Agumon and Sam charged right into the portal. Once they entered, the portal closed. Norn then turned around to see Renamon standing right behind her.

"I figured you heard everything Renamon." Said Norn.

"What you are doing is putting them at risk. They could get captured." Said Renamon.

"If their was a large group yes but if their was only two going in there, it will be fine." Said Norn. Norn begin to walk away and climb down from the roof.

"You can tell your friends that are sleeping what you have heard. By then, Sam will have save the other two Digidestined." Said Norn as she finished climbing down and then disappeared as she walked into the shadows.

"Hmm.." Renamon had a strong feeling like she knows the aura that was coming from that Norn person but from where. Right now she will have to tell her partner and the other humans about this in the morning.

===========================

Castle.............

A portal opened up in a huge closet. Sam and Agumon came out of it. They did crashed into some boxes that have some clothes in their.

"Ready to sneak around Agumon?" asked Sam as he quietly took off the box that was on him.

"Ready." said Agumon. The two slowly opened up the door and look in both direction to make sure no one was around. They begin to tip toe and walk quietly to find Saten, and Drake.