'z w e i'

💫⭐💫

josh stared at the small boy who stood in his room. he quirked up an eyebrow, "so? i'm eighteen, i'm aloud to do that." the smaller boy's eyes widened. "wow! y-you're eighteen? i-i'm only si-sixteen." he mumbled the last sentence and stared down at his feet with a frown.

"that's okay, ty. i don't really care about age differences." tyler blushed at the pet name and scuffed his feet into the carpet. "hey-" josh was cut off by a loud crash from downstairs. "w-what was th-that?" tyler stuttered quickly. josh quickly picked up the small boy who let out a tiny squeal as he was thrown over the yellow haired boy's shoulder.

"j-joshie, put me d-down." he giggled as his tiny fists batted at josh's muscular back. josh walked over to his window and placed tyler on the window sill. "you've gotta go, kitten. it's not safe here." josh whispered as his calloused fingers held the brunette's chin up. tyler's bottom lip trembled as josh attempted to shoo him away.

"b-b-but i d-didn't get to ma-make sure you're n-not sad." he whined like a small child, not getting his way. josh rolled his eyes and kissed tyler's forehead quickly. "i'm fine, ty. now go." josh rushed his words as tyler stared back at his with sadness in his cinnamon irises. josh watched in silence as the little boy clambered onto his roof and slipped into his window.

josh winked at the boy who waved sadly before josh quickly closed his window as he heard his door slam open.

"tyler, are you insane!" rena yelled as tyler turned away from his window. "you could've died! why would you do that?" tyler whimpered at her aggressive tone and ducked his head like a child.

"i-i'm sorry, re. h-he needed to b-be happy." he cried into his small hands. rena sighed and held the sensitive boy to her chest, kissing his chocolate tufts of hair. "it's okay, ty. just don't do it aga-" her words were cut off by the sounds of gunshots ringing from the house next door.

"r-rena, what was th-that?" tyler whimpered as he hugged his sister closer. "nothing. it was nothing." the shot rang once more before tyler squirmed from the pink haired girl's grasp and ran to his window, yanking back the curtains.

"tyler, get over here!" she screamed. tyler didn't hear her, though. his eyes focused on the window next door and the image on the other side.

"j-joshie's b-b-bleeding."

💫⭐💫

hi guys. yes, that's me up there. yes, i know i look like a five year old boy, but i promise i'm a 13 year old girl.i'm sorry this chapter's late and that it was so crappy. i got sick today and honestly didn't feel like writing, but i refused to break my promise. i hope you don't think i'm rushing, cause i'm really not. i'm just adding flavor. well...i hope you enjoyed this even a little bit. i promise the next one will be better.

eat enough, don't do drugs, and

stay twisted,

|-/ shy