why i haven't updated

so, it's pretty obvious that i haven't updated in a long time. i changed my aesthetic and that's about it.

...huff...

the reason behind this is kinda sappy and sad, but i don't want you to feel bad for me.

so, there's this girl that i'm legitimately in love with (did i mention i'm bi?)

well, anyway i'll call her mary for privacy. so i met mary in october of last year and i became infatuated with her brown eyes, they're gonna be the death of me. well, after i got to know her i fell in love... i fell hard

i would text her about how much i love
her and she actually said she loves me too.....but then her mom found out.

mary's mom is sadly very against lgbtq.  mary and i were actually in the middle of planning a date when she texted me and said her mom doesn't want her talking to me anymore.

i had already moved schools so now that i couldn't talk to her on the phone i felt lost.

this was in february.

i haven't been able to contact her since february. i've been staying up late listening to "holding on to you" and "tear in my heart" while crying my eyes out over her because i'll never see her again.

i know it sounds dumb to be crying all the time over some girl, but i just really love her.

so, that's why i haven't updated in so long. i can't guarantee that i'll update soon, but i can promise you that this story is not over.

sorry for the drama and stupidity

love, shy

LILLIPUTIAN ∆ J.T DISCONTINUED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें