'd r e i'

💫⭐️💫

"tyler...move away from the window," rena spoke in a warning voice, gently grasping tyler's wrist. he didn't even turn to her for a second, he simply slipped his wrist from her grasp and let out a small whimper.

"j-joshie," he whispered breathlessly. he pressed his fingers to the cold window and watched as josh grasped his shoulder that was gushing blood. "j-joshie needs h-help," he whimpered and turned to his older sister. she shook her head at him. "let him be, ty."

he gasped and shook his head, reaching for his yellow cased phone. with shaky fingers he dialed 9-1-1 and waited for the operator to answer.

"9-1-1, what's your emerg-"

"j-joshie's bleeding!" tyler interrupted her with a desperate shriek. "um, who's joshie?" the woman said hesitantly. rena grabbed the phone from tyler and sighed heavily. "josh is our neighbor...my brother and i can see through the window of his room. he's been shot by his father."

tyler watched as rena expertly talked to the operator and he wished she would talk faster, joshie was in danger for crying out loud. she hung up and turned to tyler. "they're on there way, he'll be fine."

tyler stared sadly out the window, tears slipping down his freckled cheeks.

"j-joshie."

💫⭐️💫

twelve weeks later and tyler hadn't heard a word from josh. he was worried about the yellow headed boy, but there was always cops over. rena had already gone back to school and tyler was left alone in his room while his parents were at work.

as he sat on the floor in front of the window and colored a picture of a disney prince he caught himself thinking of josh once again. he put down the bright yellow marker he was using to color the prince's hair and walked up to the window.

he saw josh sitting shirtless at a red drum-set and playing with an angry look on is face. tyler's cheeks flushed a rosy red when josh caught sight of him staring and his expression softened.

he waved the tiny boy over and tyler nodded carefully, opening his window and stepping out onto the ledge of josh's. josh opened the window for the tyler and tyler tackled him in a hug.

"j-joshie 'kay?" he questioned as he rested his head in the warmth of josh's neck. josh ran his calloused fingertips through tyler's brown curls and nodded carefully. "i'm okay, ty. i promise."

tyler looked up into the brown eyes he liked so much and blushed again once he noticed josh was still shirtless. he pulled away with a squeal and covered his eyes with his dainty, manicured hands.

"j-joshie's n'ked," he squealed. josh chuckled and slipped on a grey muscle shirt. he carefully moved tyler's hands from over his eyes. "okay?"

tyler's chocolate eyes fluttered open. " 'kay."

josh nodded and cursed under his breath when he saw just what tyler was wearing. a loose yellow sweater that barely touched his thighs, pink lacey panties peeking out and white thigh-highs.

he heard tyler gasp quietly.

"j-joshie said a b-bad word."

and josh smiled, running his fingers over tyler's freckle dusted cheeks. "yeah...i did."

💫⭐️💫

omj, i'm sorry i haven't updated in so long. i recently moved into two higher level classes and i'm stressing over the homework. i'm gonna try to update more often. btw, you'll be learning more about what happened to josh in the next chapter, i just felt like we needed something a little fluffy.

eat enough, don't do drugs, and

stay twisted,

|-/ shy