'v i e r'

💫⭐️💫

tyler woke the next morning with a smile on his face as he remembered the day before. seeing josh was exciting and he planned to visit him again after breakfast. tyler changed into an oversized white sweater and yellow tights before slipping downstairs  to see his mother.

"m-mornin' mama," he chirped as he hopped on a bar stool in their elegant kitchen. she offered a soft smile towards the sweet boy and placed a bowl of fruity pebbles on the counter in front of him.

"mama's gonna be working late tonight and so is dad. do think you can take care of yourself ty-bud?" she asked and he nodded with a spoon full of the fruity goodness, spilling milk everywhere. mrs.joseph smiled and blew a kiss to her small son before walking out of the house.

tyler slowly finished his food and didn't bother putting the bowl in the sink, slipping on white converse and running upstairs to his room.

when he looked out the window he saw a very groggy looking josh who, mind you, was shirtless. he waved frantically to get his attention, but the yellow haired boy wouldn't look over at all.

letting out a small huff, tyler opened his window and climbed on to josh's window sill. his small knuckles knocked on the window and got the attention of the cute boy who smiled and opened the window.

"did you miss me that much, baby boy?" tyler blushed under his freckles from the nickname and used his tiny fist to push at josh's shoulder.

"o-oh shoosh j-joshie," tyler muttered and cast his eyes down to the wooden floors. josh rolled his eyes and sat on his bed, dragging tyler into his lap.

"you're really cute, ty-babe."

tyler smiled and his crooked teeth shown.

"t-thank you j-joshie, but i have a q-question..."

"yes?"

"what h-h-happened w-with your da-dad?"

💫⭐️💫

i'm sorry this chapter was absolutely horrible. i'm still trying to get better and i just wanted to give you guys something because y'all are the absolute epitome of perfection. you guys were nothing short of sweet and accepting to me and i thank you so so much.

love you s' much

stay twisted,

|-/ shy