's i e b e n'

💫⭐️💫

"well, joshua is into the dd/lb lifestyle and i just want you to know just incase he tries to get you to become his baby boy or his little princess." frank explained to the young boy as they walked through the pastel shop.

"w-what's dd/lb? i-is it l-like an a-acronym?" tyler asked as he brushed his finger against some stuffed animals.

"it stands for daddy dom/little boy and it's like a relationship in which one person is the caregiver or "daddy" and the other is childlike. It is NOT a relationship between an actual father and son or any minor. This is a type of BDSM relationship that may or may not involve sex, but often involves play with child-like things, such as stuffed animals, bed-time stories, and spankings. The lb part of the relationship is often called the "little."

"Oh, and that's a stuffie. If you want anything in here tyler you have to talk about with josh. he probably wants to be your daddy," frank told the small boy.

tyler nodded slowly, still really confused by everything he's heard so far. if he was being honest though, it sounded like something he would like to talk about with josh.

the boys looked around a little more, the tan boy eyeing a few cribs with a certain glint in his eyes that frank couldn't miss, before they went off to the food court to meet with the rest of the guys.

"hey guys!" frank shouted as he plopped down in the booth next to gerard. tyler looked to josh and and smiled shyly before sitting next to him in the booth.

"so, you boys didn't get anything?" the pale boy questioned looking between frank and tyler.

the younger boy shook his head and twiddled his thumbs in his lap. "n-no, but f-frank told me a-about the dd/lb t-thing a-and i wanna t-talk about it. sounds l-like somethin' i w-wanna try."

the older boy looked down at him with wide eyes. "uh, sweetheart, this is something you can't just decide in a split second. we need to build a strong relationship and then we can talk about this when we're not in front of all my friends, okay?"

tyler looked up at all the boys with a blush coating his freckled cheeks and he giggled childishly. "kay, j-joshie," the small boy sighed leaning against him with a small yawn.

"he's perfect for you josh," gerard chuckled. the elder shot him a glare before casting a glance down to the young boy leaning against his shoulder.

"okay guys, i think i need to take this little guy home," josh scooped tyler up in his arms, the boys resting his head in his neck.

the other guys waved and frank and gerard winked as josh walked out of the mall with the small boy in his arms.

"it's gonna happen, joshua."

💫⭐️💫

so this story is finally going where i want it to go and i'm living for it! omj I'm so excited guys i hope you are too it is also super early and i'm doing so much research on this lifestyle cause yes!

eat enough, don't do drugs, and

stay twisted,

|-/ shy