'n e u n'

💫⭐️💫

both of the boy's heads snapped to the doorway with frightened glances, tyler's mother racing towards them.

"get off, you hooligan! get away!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she pulled at josh's arms, dragging him off the small boy's bed.

"m-momma stop! y-our gonna, gon-gonna hurt j-joshie," the young boy cried as loud as he could, watching his mother roughly push the punk to the ground.

"who is this tyler? why would you go behind my back with some punk!"

the tan boy felt tears cascade down his cheeks as his mother yelled at him, looking to josh for some sort of support.

"ma'am with all due respect-"

"you be quiet, you were just face fucking my son," tyler's mother seethed at josh, tyler cringing at his mother's language.

"m-momma pl-please. he's a g-good guy, m-momma," the small boy pleaded with sad eyes.

his mother finally seemed to calm down and take the scene in, looking at her sobbing son. she clasped a hand over her mouth and let out a choked sob.

tyler looked over at josh who shook his head. neither of them knew what was going on.

kelly crouched in front of her pastel son and hugged him close, whispering into his ear, "you should've just told me sooner. i'm sorry baby."

the small boy smiled and nodded, pulling away from his mom when he saw josh sneaking out the window.

"j-joshie? where are y-you going?"

the pale boy turned away from the window and towards the small family. "well, i just thought you guys would like me to leave-"

"nonsense, please stay, i'll call in for work and tell them i can't make it. i wanna get to know the boy who was kissing my kiddo."

little tyler blushed and swatted his mother's arm. "h-he probably h-has somewhere to b-be, momma."

kelly looked expectantly at the bright haired boy, waiting for his response.

"ma'am-"

"call me kelly, sweetie, " she cut josh off. he smiled and nodded, "kelly, i'd love to stay, but i actually have to go or i'll be late for school."

tyler let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and his mother nodded, standing from the floor. "well, after school how about you join us for dinner?"

"m-momma he's p-probably busy-"

"i'd love to," the older boy smirked at a flustered tyler before nodding at kelly and slipping out the window.

"well, he seems lovely ty. you're tutor will be here soon, i've got to get going. love you baby."

"b-bye momma," the small boy whispered, silently freaking out over what he would where when josh came over for dinner.

💫⭐️💫

okay guys, this was extremely rushed and unedited and i'm really sorry. i've been so busy lately with personal things and i'm trying to get back into the groove of things. i hope you still enjoyed this somehow.

eat enough, don't do drugs, and

stay twisted,

|-/ shy