' z w ö l f '

💫⭐️💫

real school must be so boring. that's what the small boy assumed as he sat on his bed, watching aristocats on his laptop. his tutor had left two hours ago and joshua's motorcycle was still gone, probably at real school.

with a small huff, tyler clicked off of netflix, tiny fingers moving to type away at the keyboard. maybe he should do what miss marina calls "research" on dd/lb, just so he would know more about it.

his screen lit up with different websites and he clicked on the ones that looked friendly. pictures of boys in pretty clothes like the boy liked to wear popped up, making him smile giddily.

some boys had stronger looking men holding them close, smiles on each of their faces. the freckled boy read the captions carefully, some words harder to understand.

my daddy loves me, n' i love him too!

the tan boy smiled, feeling a certain comfort at the thought of having someone love and take care of him like that. his father hadn't been around so long, it'd be so sweet to have another strong boy.

then he heard the rumble of a motorcycle outside.

"j-joshie!" the small boy cheered excitedly, closing his laptop and rushing over to his window. he waved happily down at his handsome crush, trying to get his attention.

"j-joshie! 'm u-up h-h-here!" he called out the window, the older boy looking up and smiling brightly.

"hey, sweetness! why don't you come down here, bub? i got something for ya!" and he did. joshua held a pink bag in his hand, which excited the young boy greatly.

"i's be r-right d-down!" the feminine boy called, quickly closing his window and running out of his room.

his tiny sock clad feet carried him as quick as possible outside, into the pale boys strong tattooed arms.

"oof, you're gonna knock the wind outta me, bub," the older boy chuckled, rubbing tyler's back softly. the short boy looked up bashfully, little lashes fluttering against freckled cheeks.

"s-sorry, j-joshie. just m-m-missed ya s' much," he nuzzled his head into the pale boys chest. joshua smiled and kissed tyler's head softly, picking up the pink bag that he dropped before.

"f-for me?"

the tall boy nodded,placing the bag in tyler's pudgy hands. the freckled boy quickly pulled out the tissue paper, revealing a lilac colored pacifier.

" 's like t-the th-things babies s-suck on?"

"yeah, i just figured that if you really wanna look into my lifestyle i should introduce you to some things. it's okay if you hate it-"

the older boys rambles were cut short when the small boy giddily wrapped his arms around him, shushing him with a hug.

"i's l-love it, j-joshie! 's l-like when i su-suck m' thumb a-at n-night. or w-when i's fru-frustrated."

then he popped it between his cherry infused lips, sucking sweetly, eyes smiling. the pale boy swooned, pulling the tiny boy close and just holding him in his arms.

"t-tank ou, j-jofie," and though it was muffled by the pacifier, it was still the sweetest thing joshua had ever heard.

"your welcome, baby boy."

💫⭐️💫

if im honest, i don't think this came out well, but i think the ending was sorta sweet. tell me what you think, i adore hearing from you!

eat enough, don't do drugs, and

stay twisted,

|-/ shy