'a c h t'

💫⭐️💫

josh carried the sleeping boy all the way home, tyler's breath fanning over the elder's neck in delicate waves.

he carefully crouched to grab the key he saw the small boy hide in a potted plant and opened the door with one arm still clutching the angel close to his chest.

tyler stirred in the strong boy's arms as he climbed the stairs, placing the tan boy under his soft covers when they got to his room.

the punk looked down at the sleeping boy in front of him with a small smile gracing his lips. he slowly brushed a stray hair from his face, kissing the smooth skin of the boy's forehead.

with a final glance at the sleeping angel he walked over to the window, popping it open slowly, hoping not to wake the boy.

"j-joshie?"

the pale boy sighed and turned around to see that the small boy had woken up, rubbing his eyes in his small fists.

"yes, baby boy?" he asked as he slowly closed the window and walked back to the bed.

"s-stay with me. p-please?" tyler begged in a quiet voice, his little hands grabbing onto the leather jacket on josh's shoulders.

the elder stared at the beautiful boy in front of him and nodded, wrapping his arms around his dainty waist, pulling him into his lap.

"i'll stay here, baby. i'll stay right here," he whispered to the boy who's eyes slowly fluttered shut. the small boy nodded and hugged josh closer, nuzzling into his chest.

"j-joshie stay with his b-baby boy."

💫⭐️💫

when tyler woke up he was felt a heavy weight on his waist, holding him down. he turned and giggled at the sight of the bright hair haired boy sleeping peacefully, mouth slightly agape.

the small boy carefully pushed out of the strong boy's hold and sat on his lap, straddling the elder.

"get u-up. w-wakey wakey, j-joshie," he giggled as he bounced in the pale boy's lap, emitting a low groan from josh's throat.

"princess, you've gotta stop," josh muttered as he opened his eyes, gripping the small boy's hips in hopes of steadying his movements.

tyler didn't understand why those weird noises kept escaping josh's lips as he circled his hips against josh, poking his cheek.

"y-you gotta get up, j-joshie- oh my g-goodness!"  the boy's hips stopped swaying as a tingly feeling fluttered in his stomach.

josh grasped his hips and took a deep breath, staring back at the small boy.

"joshie m-my tummy f-feels funny," the tan boy whined as he rested his head against josh's chest, deep breaths leaving his cherry lips.

josh smirked slightly, realizing exactly what was happening, grasping the boy's chin in his calloused fingertips.

"mine too baby boy," he chuckled sweetly as he stared at the small boy in his lap.

the older boy new he should go slow with his angel, i mean he didn't know what any of this was to be honest.

with a new look flooding josh's chocolate eyed he lent down, capturing tyler's cherry flavored lips in his chapped ones.

the small boy let out a surprised squeak, unfamiliar with the tingling sensation that crept in his skin from josh's actions.

he slowly moved his lips against the elder's and timidly wrapped his arms around his neck, grasping the punks hair with dainty fingers.

"oh j-joshie," he breathed as the pale boy pulled away, kissing at the tan skin on the small boy's neck.

"tyler, i'm leaving- oh my gosh get off my son!"

💫⭐️💫

okay so i've been gone way too​ long guys. s' sorry i haven't been updating, a family member was in a motorcycle accident so i've been on edge.

i hope this chapter didn't disappoint you....i've never written anything remotely smutty before and my cousin is sitting right next to me...

eat enough, don't do drugs, and

stay twisted,

|-/ shy