4 •넷

"Hi I'm Park Minhyuk, Mr. Park's son"

Hanbin just stared at the boy that was standing in front of her door. "Um may I come in?" Hanbin snapped out of her thoughts and nodded.

"Listen um I'm gonna need you to not show up on our date" Hanbin just nodded and he started explaining.

"So um..Minhyuk? You and your dad know what my mom is up too?" Rocky nodded and stood up from the chair.

"Well I have to go. Um can you walk me out? Like to the parking lot ? this school is huge" Hanbin nodded and the two left her room and started walking.

"You know you seem pretty cool to hang with." Rocky said while they were walking to the parking lot.

"How about this, let's give each other's phone number and we'll just text" Hanbin said they stopped and switched phone numbers.

Once that was done they continued walking until a black car stopped in front of them "Yo! Rocky lets go!" A boy in a blue jacket yelled as he rolled down the window.

"Rocky?" Hanbin said confused.

"It's my nickname, by the way this is one of my friends" then the back seat windows were rolled down and revealed three more guys.

"This is the girl your telling not to show up? Damn hyung" the boy with blond hair said
"Sanha language she's the same age as me so she's basically your noona" Rocky said.

"Sorry noona" the boy apologized

"Well I have to go..do you might want to hang out sometime?" Rocky asked while Hanbin thought about it.

"Sure ,but just tell me ahead of time so I can clear my schedule" he nodded and got inside the car "See ya Hanbin" she waved bye and the car drove off.

The Next Day

It was Thursday which meant the start of basketball season for both the boys and all girls team.

Whilst all the girls were doing their stretches Hanbin was finishing up on changing into her uniform.

"Alright everyone y'all know the warm ups. Now go!" The girls new coach yelled. Hanbin was ready to run but coach Nam stopped her
"You young lady will be switching to the outside courts".

"But isn't that the boys basketball team?" The coach nodded and she obeyed and walked to the outside courts.

While she was walking somebody called her
"Yo little sis! Over here!" She turned and saw Johnny waving his arms in the air.

She ran over and he gave her a high five. She looked around and saw Seventeen running around the courts "They're the boys basketball team?" She said while Vernon ran pass her.

"Ah there's my tiger" she turned and saw Coach Oh "Go do your basic warm ups, but just 5 laps alright?" Hanbin nodded and did her regular warm up.

Whilst running she out ran Seungkwan and Woozi who waved 'hi' as she ran by. "Hey Hanbin" Vernon said while running next to her

"What's up" they kept running until the last lap then the both of them stopped. "You know I can't wait to see who our new teammate is" Vernon said while he took a sip of water.

Coach Oh gathered everyone together whilst the boys were sitting down Johnny had Hanbin stand next to him.

"Alright as you boys heard you'll be getting a new teammate so it can be balanced out" Coach Oh started. "Is Mark joining them?" Hanbin whispered to Johnny.

"Actually-"

"Hanbin will be joining your team" Hanbin turned her head and looked at the coach "I'm what?!" All the sudden Seungcheol stood up causing everyone to look at him.

"But this is a ALL BOYS team. You just can't add a girl"

"For once I'm actually agreeing with you. Coach you can't just add me to the ALL BOYS team" Hanbin said making the coach shake her head

"You are my best player Hanbin~ah and this team needs another player plus the school approves of it so does Coach Nam"

With anger filling up Seungcheol ended up dragging Hanbin by the wrist away from the group.

Jeonghan and Joshua tried to go after him, but was stopped by Johnny "Um let those two talk things out..for now practice your guys passing" He said and the group obeyed.

Meanwhile Hanbin tried getting out of Seungcheol's tight grip on her wrist

"Let go!" She successfully got out of his grip and rubbed her wrist "What do you want from us! Are you trying to get it with one my friends?! If that's case then your one crazy, desperate chick!" He started yelling leaving Hanbin no choice but to listen to him.

"You really think I would that? I didn't even know you guys existed until the day I went looking for Chan! And why the hell would chase after one of you guys if I just met you like a couple of weeks ago! Do you really see me as that type of person? A whore?"

Wanting to cry she held back her tears and stood up straight. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked at Seungcheol in the eyes.

"Well I'm so sorry...if you think that way of me. To think of it I don't know why the guys keep asking for me to hangout when they clearly see we don't like each other. Maybe it's a factor of friendliness that they have that you don't. " she started to walk away but was stopped

"I want you to stop hanging out with my friends..all of them. Not even a hi or hello stay away from us" Seungcheol added

"Who are you to tell her what to do?" The both of them turned to see who's voice that was "The8?" Seungcheol said in shock.

"If that will bring somewhat peace to this stupid fight we have then let it be" Just like what Seungcheol ordered she ignored The8 and walked away from them.

She ignored The8's calls and walked all the way up to her dorm. Shutting the door she took off her uniform and threw it on the floor

Her phone buzzed and she looked at the message.

From Johnny oppa
Did you really just ditch practice?

To Johnny oppa
I quit

She sat on her bed and ran her fingers through her hair the phone buzzed again.

From Park Minhyuk
Are you free? It's totally okay if your not.

To Park Minhyuk
I'm free..why?

From Park Minhyuk
Well it's one of my friends birthday and Sanha said I should invite you

To Park Minhyuk
Sure I'm down. Just give me a few minutes to freshen up

She got up and took a quick shower and changed into a decent looking outfit. After waiting for Rocky's text she headed down to the parking lot.

Once she opened her door she saw The8 standing in front of her "What happened? You didn't answer my calls" she ignored him and closed the door then started walking

"Hanbin! Seo Hanbin!" As much she wanted to turn around she kept walking until she met Rocky halfway.

"You look cute..let's go Bin hyung is waiting" she nodded and followed him out.