15 • 열다섯

Wednesday

"Thanks again for letting me borrow this dress Kim Chungha" Hanbin said while she held the dress in her arms.

"Yah, I've known you for two years just call me unnie and no problem but remember our deal" Chungha said and she nodded.

The lunch bell and it was time to head to fifth period while walking Hanbin took a look at the dress and carefully placed it in her backpack.

Just like any other school day the teacher gave a lecture, wrote down some notes, spacing out, and wishing for the day to end.

"Okay class remember the annual dance competition sign ups are outside to office" the bell rang and all the students left.

Most people would be heading to another class but for Hanbin she has athletics for her last class of the day. She exited out of the building and headed out to the field and locker rooms.

Whilst walking her phone beeped and she stopped to check.

From Park Minhyuk
Look to your right ;)

She looked to her right and saw

"Noo➚na➘!!!" Sanha yelled and skipped his way over to Hanbin

"Yah, what are you guys doing here?" She asked while smiling at Sanha's little dance.

"Class ended early so we decided to visit you" Rocky said Hanbin took a look at Rocky's uniform then at Sanha's.

"I see that your that type of student" Hanbin joked and Rocky looked offended "Excuse me but it's more comfortable to have your uniform like this" he said while fixing his sleeves.

The bell was heard and Hanbin looked at her phone "Ah I have to go I'll talk to you guys later" She said and waved bye.

"No hugs??" Sanha pouted and Hanbin went back and hugged the two "Now don't get into any trouble alright" they laughed and nodded.

Hanbin quickly ran to the locker rooms and changed into her work out attire "Seo Hanbin you're tardy" Johnny said as Hanbin walked into the field.

"As if you care if I'm late" she said and earned a pinch on the arm. She took a look around and saw Seventeen playing soccer also Seungkwan being a cheerleader along with DK.

"Go play or whatever just be active" Johnny said and patted her head "I'll go for a run" she said and started running on the track.

Whilst running she took a quick break to catch her breath."Hanbin watch out!" Before she could react someone came and pulled her away causing whoever grabbed Hanbin and herself to fall on the asphalt.

The two sat up and Hanbin took a look at whoever 'saved' her "Are you okay?" She looked and saw Joshua looking at her.

"Um yeah thanks for saving me by the way" she said "Are you guys okay?" The others came rushing towards the two.

"Yeah I'm fine" the both of them said but Jeonghan took a look at Hanbin's knee.

"No you're not Hanbin your knee is bleeding" he said and she looked and saw that it was bleeding a bit.

"Ay this is nothing" she said while standing up. Next thing there was a bandage placed on her knee. "Always keep bandages on you just in case stuff like this happens" DK said and she nodded

The final bell soon rang which meant school is done the group walked back to the locker rooms.

When Hanbin opened her locker her books fell out along with her other clothes "Darn it" she whispered and picked them up.

After she was done changing she closed her locker and went back to her dorm. Whilst walking she plugged in her headphones and started listening to some music.

"Whatta man, whatta man,whatta man what a might good man" she sung while walking up the stairs.

Once she got into her dorm she hung the dress up and started working on homework "Shoot my laptop is in Johnny's room" she quickly placed her shoes on and grabbed her keys.

Once she opened her door she came face to face with Vernon and Dino "Oh hey guys" she said and looked and saw that they had notebooks in their hands.

"Um are you busy?" Dino asked and she shook her head "We we're wondering if you could help us with this since S.Coups hyung told us you were majoring in music production" Vernon asked with a shy smile.

"Sure, I just gotta go get my laptop from Johnny since I left it at his dorm" the two nodded and decided to follow her.

After getting her laptop they went back to her dorm and started working on the music "Usually Woozi hyung would be in charge of this but his laptop kinda stopped working" Vernon said while opening his note book.

It was filled with notes, lyrics, and tiny drawings that he added in the margin of page
"So what do you guys want me to do?" She asked.

"The thing is we have lyrics already but we can't think of a beat to go with it" Vernon said while handing her the notebook.

"The ones in red is where we want the rap to be, then the rest is sung" Dino said and Hanbin nodded. She opened up her files to the old instrumentals she's produced hoping to see if one of them fit with it.

She took a look at the title of the song. 'Popular Song' was written at the top in blue ink "I think this can be like ballad or like one of the old school hip hop songs" she said while looking at the lyrics.

Vernon and Dino nodded as they watched her look back and fourth at the computer and notebook. "Dino can you hand me those headphones over there?" She asked while typing something

Dino grabbed the headphones and handed it to her and she immediately plugged them in
"Hold on for a sec guys" she said and looked at the notebook.

She started bopping her head to music and tapping her pen to the beat. The two boys looked at her amused to see this side of Hanbin.

"Inspection ti-oh hey boys" the three looked and saw Coach Oh standing at the door "Sorry boys you gotta go" she said and the two nodded.

"Vernon, is it okay if I borrow this? I'll give it to you tomorrow at lunch" she asked and he nodded.

Once the two boys left Coach Oh did the regular inspection and nodded "Don't stay up too late, got classes tomorrow" Coach Oh said and Hanbin nodded.

"Yes, Coach" once the door closed Hanbin smiled at herself "Jokes on you my first two classes are canceled" she said then the door opened again.

"I heard that" Coach Oh said then Hanbin smiled then did the peace sign.