19 • 열아홉

"Now why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" Johnny asked while sitting next to Hanbin "And who's this?" He added while looking at Rocky.

"Hi I'm Park Minhyuk. My dad is the owner of the company" Rocky introduced himself and Johnny nodded.

A couple of the workers came over to the three and started talking to them while asking about their school life.

"Um I'm sorry to spoil the mood but me and Hanbin have to head back to the school, we both have practice early in the morning"  Johnny said once he noticed Hanbin getting sleepy.

"Practice? For what?" One of the workers said
"For basketball, the team that I'm coaching are heading to the championships and Hanbin is one of the star players on the team" Johnny said and Hanbin nodded in agreement.

Everyone were amazed with what Johnny said and made Hanbin a bit shy "Beautiful, Smart, and Athletic. Wow that's amazing" Rocky's father complimented.

"Also, not only did she get into the school for her god-like skills in basketball, she is also majoring in music production. I guess we both share the same passion for music." Rocky said joining into the conversation.

Seeing that the conversation turned into a Hanbin praising session, while the workers were praising Hanbin someone wasn't happy

"Wow Kyungmin your daughter is very amazing. Not what I was expecting, I thought she would come and be apart of the company like you but I guess this generation of kids is different." her mother flashed on a fake smile and pretended to be proud of Hanbin.

Once that was done both Johnny, Rocky and Hanbin left the company and headed to the parking lot. "I'll be back Bin hyung is calling me" Rocky said and excused himself.

Johnny and Hanbin decided to hangout in the parking lot of the company since they got a nice view of the sunset. "Do we really have practice?" Hanbin asked and Johnny shook his head.

"Coach Oh called saying that the championships are pushed back a couple of months due to some reconstruction to the courts that were suppose to play on" Hanbin nodded and watched as the sun went down.

It was nice and silent between the two then all the sudden the silence was replaced with someone shouting at them.

"Do you know how embarrassing that was?! You in basketball! All this music production stuff! Do you realize how that makes me look like?" Their mother yelled while coming towards Hanbin.

In a second Hanbin was having her hair yanked and being slapped "Let go of her!" Johnny yelled and pulled Hanbin away.

Suddenly Rocky came running over and stood next to Johnny while protecting Hanbin
"What are you doing to her!" Rocky yelled then he felt a small tug on his shirt.

"So what she's in basketball? And is majoring in music production? Let me tell you this, she will be more successful than you in the future. Now you either leave her alone or I'll have my father fire you." Rocky said then Hanbin's mother ran off.

Once she was gone the two turned back and looked at Hanbin "You okay?" The both of them asked and Hanbin shook her head.

"Um hey Minhyuk..don't tell your dad about this alright?" Johnny said as he placed Hanbin in the car "Why?? She's abusing her!!" Rocky said and Johnny shook his head.

"Listen I'm already planning something alright, I don't want my plan going to waste" Minhyuk took a look at Hanbin and nodded.