18 • 열여덟

"Boom 1,340 points! In your face little girl" Seungcheol said while passing on the controller to someone else.

"I admit your pretty good at dancing" she said and gave her controller to Mingyu. Hanbin went over to the kitchen to go get a drink of whatever was there.

"Um hey.." she looked and saw The8 standing next to her "Oh hey there" she said and grabbed one of the soda cans.

"You look amazing..just stunning" The8 said then covered his face in embarrassment
"Thanks...about what I asked you yesterday, are you mad at me?" He uncovered his face and shook his head.

"No..I can't ever be mad at you" Hanbin nodded then her phone rang

From Park Minhyuk
I'm here

"I gotta go..I'll see you tomorrow?" She said while grabbing her bag "Yeah actually...never mind I'll see you tomorrow" The8 said and Hanbin nodded and gave him a hug.

The8 froze in his place but then realized what was going on he hugged her back. Once the two let go she gave everyone else hugs before leaving.

"Here I'll walk you out" Seungcheol said and she nodded. They both walked out of Seungcheol's room and out to the parking lot.

"Thanks for coming by the way" he said while breaking the silence between them
"It's your birthday of course I would come" Hanbin smiled as the walked down the stairs.

"Oh Seungcheollie" the two stopped and saw a man in a suit coming up the stairs "Appa?" Seungcheol said and the two hugged leaving Hanbin to just watch the two.

"Happy birthday my son" then he handed him a present "Thank you" then Seungcheol's dad looked at Hanbin.

"Is she your friend?" Seungcheol nodded
Hanbin quickly fixed her posture and properly introduced herself.

"Hanbin..ha you and my daughter have the same name" Seungcheol's father said while smiling.

"Seungcheol told me that before..um sorry I kinda have to head somewhere. It was nice meeting you Mr. Choi" she said and bowed.

"Just call me Appa or Papa Choi. You're Seungcheol's friend so it's fine " he said and Hanbin nodded. "Okay..papa choi" she smiled and waved bye to the both of them and headed to the parking lot.

"Woah you cleaned up pretty good Hanbin"Rocky said as she entered the car
"Same for you..so let's get this over with" she said then the two started heading to the company party.

Seventeens dorm

It's been a couple of hours since Hanbin left and the boys were just chatting around Papa Choi.

He told them old stories of Seungcheol when he was kid including a few memories of his little sister.

"Um papa Choi we actually have a friend that's name is Hanbin as well" Hoshi said and the guys looked at him "I know I met her when Cheol was walking her out" all the boys nodded.

"So which one of you are her boyfriend?" Papa Choi joked and everyone started making a commotion by saying they were Hanbin's boyfriend.

"None of us are her boyfriend. We're all just close friends and teammates" The8 clarified while killing the fun for the rest of the boys.

"Teammates?" Papa Choi questioned
Seungcheol explained to his dad how Hanbin is their teammate in basketball and such.

"That's amazing, you all better take care of her. Girls like her are meant to be treasured." he said and the boys nodded.

As time flew by it was time for Papa Choi to leave. Each boy said their goodbyes and Seungcheol followed his dad outside to the school's parking lot.

"Um Cheol..I know it's your birthday and all but I need to tell you something" his father said and he looked at him.

"Your mother..she works at Park's industry. Now we just can't suddenly make a move just yet, I'm going to have my friend give us more information. About your sister..we have nothing yet" Seungcheol nodded then his father's phone started ringing.

"I gotta go. Happy Birthday again I promise you I will find your sister" he gave Seungcheol a hug then left. As Seungcheol walked back to his room all he could think about is his little sister.

He had a lot of questions such as:
"How is she?"
"Is she still alive?"
"Does she have a boyfriend?"
"Will she even remember him?"

His thinking was stopped when he bumped into someone "Oh sor-hey Johnny" he said as soon he realized it was Johnny who he bumped into.

"Um hey have you seen Hanbin? I can't find her and she's not picking up her phone" Johnny asked.

"She didn't tell you? She said she was heading to your mom's company party" then Johnny's expression changed. Johnny muttered something in English then looked back at S.Coups.

"Well I gotta go, by the way Happy Birthday" then took off running. Seungcheol just watched as Johnny ran then continued walking back to his room.

Meanwhile at Park's Industry

"Minhyuk I'm tired and really bored" Hanbin whispered while they sat at their table.

"Same,but we can't leave until it's over" Hanbin quietly groaned and placed her head on the table.

"That's not very lady like" both Hanbin looked up and saw.

"Johnny oppa?"