22 • 스물둘

The sun was already setting by the time the whole group was ready to leave the campus and to whatever Hanbin has in store for them. "Alright who here can drive?" Hanbin asked then about 3 hands raised. "There's more that can drive but I guess they don't want to." Wonwoo said while eyeing Mingyu and Hoshi.

"I would drive but I'm too scared to after the last time I drove from here to Ilksan." Dino said then Hanbin nodded. "Okay so it looks like Minghao, Seungcheol, and Jeonghan are driving." She said. Hanbin was about to ask who was riding with who until the guys ran off to each drivers car.

"This is how we decided who's car they will ride in." The8 clarifies then Hanbin nodded and took out her phone. "I'm sending you guys the address." She said then once everyone had the address they got ready to leave the campus parking lot. "Noona, are you gonna drive by yourself?" Sanha asked.

"I'm gonna take the bus don't worry." She said then S.Coups looked at the cars then back at Hanbin. "Ride in my car. I'll have Dino sit in the back." Hanbin wasn't able to reply since S.Coups grabbed her luggage and began walking to his car. "Just follow us!" Hanbin yelled while sticking her head out the window.

All three cars began to leave the campus and once they exited the campus the group was now on vacation mode. "So, what is this place you're making us go to?" Seungkwan asked. "Don't worry about it. I promise you that all of you are safe there." She replies while looking at the other cars passing by. "What do you usually do during break?" Jun asked this time.

"Come to the place we're going to or just stay at the dormitories." She replied then signaled S.Coups to make a right turn. Along the way they shared some funny stories they had with each other and that every break one of them winds up sleeping in the bathroom. "Oh, we're passing Maseok." Seungkwan said then the group began to laugh. "What's so funny about Maseok?" Hanbin asked.

"It's Hoshi's hometown and last time when we visited for break he was so excited that he nearly jumped out of the car." Jun explained which made Hanbin laughed since she imagined Hoshi losing his chill.

"Speaking of the devil! Look!" Dino said while pointing at something and laughing at the same time.

 "Oh my god Hoshi!!" Hanbin while laughing so hard

"Oh my god Hoshi!!" Hanbin while laughing so hard. The whole car was laughing then Seungkwan decided to call Mingyu telling him that they were just talking about Maseok and Hoshi's reaction. "Ow, my stomach hurts. That was the funniest thing ever." Hanbin said while clutching her stomach.

As the sun continued to set the group finally made it to the place that Hanbin told them to come to.  "This is a house? You got us a house that fast?" Dino said as he woke up from taking a nap. Hanbin got down from the car and opened the gates so the boys can park the cars inside. "I'm surprised I remembered the pin." She said as she went over to S.Coups car to grab her bags. "This place looks...expensive. Hanbin are you sure we should be here?"Vernon  asked then Hanbin nodded