Chapter 16 | Jump

"Let me guess, Zach got me high and I did weird shit?" I said. I just woke up next to Luke in bed but luckily both of us are fully clothed. I'm glad I have at least one sensible friend. Although the way I'm clinging onto his neck makes me question myself.

"I can't begin to explain..." he laughed as we sit on the bed. "My head hurts, can I shower please? And maybe keep this on?" I looked at the shirt and sweatpants I was wearing. Definitely Luke's. "Sure I'll be downstairs in the kitchen," he said and walked out of the door.

After I'm out and take in y surroundings. I was in Luke bedroom, that's for sure. There were posters of NBA players and a stack of video games next to a huge TV screen and video game controllers. He had a basketball hoop on one of the walls and a basketball laid on his study table. There were mostly just course books and not so surprisingly the fifty shades of grey series in really bad condition. I don't even eat to know about it. The room was painted blue and the windows let the sun shine all across.

I made my way to the kitchen after almost being lost in his huge house. There were too many rooms to describe. I sit on the island to see Luke plating up something while pouring juice in two glasses. "Do all hot guys know how to cook?" I said holding back a chuckled as I bit my lip.

"This one sure does" he turns around with a grin plastered to his face. I really wanted to poke that dimple of his. He passed me a plate of bacon and eggs and a glass of juice. We said "cheers" and started to eat.

"Don't I want to know what I did last night?" I break the silence.

"You weren't that bad honestly. You just sang a lot and poked my dimple a few times and even made us lie down on the road like in The Notebook," he looks at me and I cringe and face palm myself.

"Since you were babysitting me yesterday I'll babysit you today. If you need anything I'm one text away and thank you by the way," I said holding up my phone. He smiled back and continued to eat.

I watched Brianna and Eliza's Snapchat story. They seemed to be somewhat sober. Although what they were doing was something even a drunk person would think twice about.

"Tyler's throwing a pool party," Luke said as I looked at him. "I haven't tried swimming since the beach," I said feeling slightly embarrassed but what went down last week.

...

I striped down in my bikini as Brianna and Eliza did too. The boys were in their shorts running around, talking and the single ones flirting. We walked to the pool and chatted with a few people on our way.

"Hey Blake you look hot" Zach said as he eyed me down. "You look drunk" I gave him a fake smile. "Wanna swim?" he winked and I really felt like punching his face for making me get high. I wasn't a big fan of the feeling and the headache I had this morning didn't make me feel any better. I kept my fake on smile though. I nodded and head as I moved closer to him and when he was close enough to the pool I pushed him in and walked away.

I walked over to Bellamy who was playing beer pong. "She's on my team." he said putting an arm around my shoulder. Luke out his arm me to too and I slightly sunk between the two giants. We played against Harry and Eliza.

"Okay losers into the pool you go," Harry said after pulling out of a kiss with Eliza. "Make them walk them walk the plank!" A Eliza said with a grin on her face.

The three of us were pretty drunk by now but still a little sober. Shivers went through me as I eyed the pool. I wasn't sure if I could stay swim or not and I didn't want to admit it here. The last thing I need was someone taking advantage of that.

Bellamy stood in front of me and took my hand giving me an assuring nod. Luke stood behind me a bit more drunk then me and Bellamy.

We had to jump from the second floors balcony because there was no plank. Eliza will definitely pay for this.