Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun

The ending of this chapter has been changed. This is the new version.

 This is the new version

Dear Diary,

Just like at the end of every school year, here I am, giving you a recap of how my school year went.

Senior year started in a daze. New school, new friends and even a new family. It's weird how I lost someone so close to me only to be brought together with two new people who hold as special a place in my heart. In many ways this was the worst year but somebody once said to 'count your blessings' so here I am being a happy person I know not to be.

Just like my past diary entries, you know this has nothing to do with what I learned during class but who I stared at and why I was passing notes around when the teacher wasn't looking.

I can't remember when exactly, but after constant flirting, I developed a crush on the school's bad boy just like every other girl. And since it was wrong, I tried to deny my feelings by hooking up with someone else. Then there an amazing winter break. I reconnected with people, made new friends, went on several adventures and nearly killed myself in a car accident. Not to mention the mental breakdowns that came with being unable to dance. The one thing made me, me. Some parts of my life went downhill after that but it wrong be wrong of me to not mention my boyfriend who made every second worthwhile. He gives me hope and strength. And a lot of hickeys.

Looking back at everything, I realize that I actually did became a nerd as school came to an end. I focused more on my grades so I could secure a spot at NYU which I proudly claimed. Things were good. Everyone around me was happy. Except for the one person that matter the most to me. Bellamy was drifting away. It's the only way I can put it. I could never pinpoint it but something was wrong and he was too good at covering it up whenever I asked.

But since this diary entry is supposed to be somewhat celebratory, I'll focus on the highlights.

Number one, prom. I still squeal in excitement because of how amazing it was. I was crowned prom queen and Bellamy was the prom king. Ha, I beat my sister this time.But the most shocking event of the night was Tucker and his date Penny. The nerd and cheerleader walked in together and amazed everyone. I couldn't be more proud of Tucker considering he took my advice and got Penny. They also revealed they were secretly dating for some time which just added to their shocking reveal but I'm getting off topic. This diary entry should be on me.

I think the promposal  comes in second. It was thrilling and sexy although at that time only terrifying because I was surrounded by bikers who drove in circles around me and pulled out cards that had one word written on each. Combined, it read 'will you go to prom with' I had my fingers crossed that it wasn't a forty year old biker holding the 'me?' card because the shirtless, muscular bikers swooned me already. I was left gawking at Bellamy as he made an entrance on his sleek black car (shirtless and very much on the roof of the car while someone else drove it) and had his bad boy grin plastered to his face. I cringe at my reaction because I practically jumped onto him screaming and shouting 'yes' like God knows what happened so I'm not going to go into further details. And we all know what happens at room night so there's no need to go there as well.