Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty

"We went ice skating even though both of us weren't so good at it. It was so much fun. Oh, and then we had dinner at a fancy restaurant dressed in casual clothes. It pissed off the management but at least it felt real. We were just two teenagers on a date." I explained.

"I'm not so sure on the whole date but at least he made you happy." Eliza assessed.

"I think it was perfect for two people who don't fit in in some ways and I don't really care either, I got to spend time with him and that's all that matters to me." I said with a wide smile.

"You sound almost in love." Brianna said and my smile turned to a smirk.

"Almost," I repeated.

They didn't need to know that me and Bellamy were already comfortable saying I love you to each other. As weird as it may be, the electricity we felt around it other really did prove a lot about us.

"Hey," Bellamy entered the room and our eyes immediately met. "Took you guys long enough." I said as I stood up from my seat to kiss him.

"It's about time! These girls were driving us crazy with their boy talks." I heard Chris say as I kissed Bellamy on the lips. I heard Luke agree with him. That stopped my three friends from giggling but I heard smack sounds instead.

Bellamy smirked at the girls before settling down and pulling me down on his lap.

"It took us a while trying to convince some cop that Harry was twenty-eight years old." He said with an eye roll.

Just then Keith and Harry entered holding a crate of beer each. "The beer is here. Let the party begin." He cheered.

On cue Luke played some heavy metal song and me, Natasha and the boys started banging our heads like crazy while Brianna and Eliza screamed and ran towards the sound system to turn it off.

"I'm deaf! I'm deaf!" Brianna started yelling and I covered my ears for protection.

"This idiot can't be my twin sister." I said to Bellamy who laughed.

Eliza was having a go at Harry because obviously, he did it before and this time he recorded their reaction.

"Let's have a dance party!" Natasha exclaimed. I excitedly shifted on Bellamy's lap because his arms were around my waist, preventing me from getting up. "Yea! That's a great idea! Oh my god, guys! We need to have a dance party!" I beamed with excitement.

"Veronica wanted to host a party at hers today, we could do it there." Keith said. Natasha and I shook our heads while the others shared looks with each other.

I turned my face to Bellamy and pouted. "Please," I whispered to him. He shrugged but agreed eventually.

Six hours later, me and Natasha finally reached the party. We wanted to dress up but also wear something we could dance in. Natasha wasn't a trained dancer but did hip hop as a hobby. She usually watched YouTube videos and copied the choreography.

Everyone else was already at the party since they had to help set up the party. At nine in the night, the party was looking alive.

So many people were dancing around, most of them looked professional. My jaw was hanging low as I stared at them and their amazing dance moves. This was truly a dream come true.

"Babe, that jaw should only drop of me." I closed it and turned to the person who said it but it dropped again when I saw Bellamy standing in front of me. "Much better," he said with a smirk before raising my head to kiss me.

"This party is the shit!" Natasha said as she put her arm around my hand. I nodded in agreement.

"Excuse me but we're going to dance!" I told Bellamy before heading towards the makeshift dancefloor.