Author's Note

I really suggest that you read through this.

I'm really sorry for not updating since a month. I had a lot going on and I finally figured things out and I've started writing again - I had a serious case of writer's block too.

Now the actual important thing is that I'm going to wrap up this book. I have a lot planned out but now I feel like I'm going off topic. This book was meant to be about being with someone and like falling in love and stuff and I've accomplished it.

But I'm not ready to let go of this just yet. I'm thinking of writing a sequal. I can only do justice then. This book wasn't originally meant to be this long and I will definitely chop off and add on bits to it as soon as I hit the complete button on it.

So the sequal may or may not start from where this book ends but I have a feeling you will appreciate it.

I just feel that my planning for the next stage of this book is very much irrelevant to what I started with and although I like where I've gone with it, I think it needs to end now.

Let me know what you guys think. I'll try not to make it an abrupt ending so maybe we have around 5 or more chapters to go.

So does a sequal sound good rather than dragging this on?

Love,

Queen HAM 👑