Chapter Fifteen

When they reached the foot of the mountain and were about to ascend, Elsa stopped in her tracks.

"Jack...I'm sorry, I can't go up there. Too many awful memories." She said, and turned around.

"No, wait, there's good memories, too. Like when...when I first kissed you." Jack said.

He had planned on not telling Elsa about this, but it was a last resort and he needed to convince her.

"When you did what?" Elsa asked, a tone in her voice that almost sounded sarcastic.

"Well, you were sleeping and it was just on your forehead." Jack explained and Elsa turned around and smiled.

"I'm still mad at you, but that is adorable." She said, laughing.

"I know, I know, what can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic. Now come on, I have to show you this." He said, and before she could protest, he scooped her up again and flew up the mountain.

Once at the base of the stairs to the ice castle, Elsa just buried her face in Jack's chest.

"Why would you bring me here? This is where I nearly became a murderer, more than once. Jack, the me that lived here was a monster." Jack ran his fingers through her hair.

"No, that's where you're wrong. The Elsa that lived here did beautiful things, but she was scared. It's still the same Elsa. Every aspect of yourself is still yourself. But I want you to give this place a second chance. It's an example of your strength and imagination, and those are both aspects you should embrace." Jack told her. He didn't know where all that came from, but somehow it was just what Elsa needed to hear.

Reluctantly, she began to make her way slowly up the stairs, never letting go of Jack's hand.

Once inside, she gasped.

"It's...it's even more beautiful than I remember." She whispered, and Jack decided he didn't have to tell her he had fixed and improved it.

He simply watched as she wandered, gingerly stroking the icy walls.

She looked down at her feet, as if to summon all her courage, and then opened the doors to the room that had once been ruined.

"Wait..." She said, gazing in amazement at the gorgeous ice sculpture hanging from the ceiling.

"This...this room should be wrecked...you didn't...?" She looked over at Jack, who was smiling proudly.

She ran to him and hugged him tightly.

He then grasped her hand and led her out onto the balcony, which he had made even larger.

Her hands covered her mouth in amazement.

"At night," Jack whispered in her ear as he laid his head on her shoulder, standing behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You have the best possible view of the Moon." He finished, and Elsa turned around, kissing him tenderly.

"Then this is where we'll ask. To make me immortal." She said, confidently.

"But Elsa...are you sure you want that? You'll have to leave behind your sister and friends." He said, but Elsa shook her head.

"As much as my relationship with my kingdom has improved, I don't have any friends. And Anna..." Her voice trailed off and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"She has Kristoff now. I know he'll take good care of her. He was there with her when I wasn't. He loves her, and I trust him." For a moment the two just stood there, arms wrapped around each other, gazing into each other's eyes.

"Now all we have to do is wait for night fall..." Elsa said, looking out to the sky.

"Yea, well there's plenty of ways we can pass the time out here." Jack said, and he smirked as she raised her eyebrows at him.

She came in for a kiss, but instead squealed as Jack once again scooped her up and flew off the balcony to the snow covered ground below.

He ran off and packed a snowball in his hand.

"Like with a snowball fight!" He exclaimed, throwing it playfully at Elsa.

"Oh, you're on, Mr. Frost." She yelled, laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Hope you liked it! :)

Let me know in the comments how you're liking the story! :)