I'm Pregnant

So guys I wanna thank my regular voters and commentors but the story is growing in views but now in votes and comment, Come on guys!Vote and Comment!
-Fighting
_________________
Jungkook was still looking at the two little dots on the screen and he smiled as he wiped his tears,he was so happy  but Namjoon got out of the room slamming the door behind him.Jimin kissed Jungkook's forehead and said,

Jimin-"Doc get two photo printed for us."

The doctor nodded and Jungkook wiped the gel from his stomach and went to see Namjoon.When he got out he saw Namjoon sitting down and crying and he was mumbling something.

Jungkook-"Hyung?"

Namjoon wiped his tears and looked up at the maknae and said,

Namjoon-"I'm sorry..This is my fault, I shouldn't have insisted on you staying over.."

Jungkook sat next to him and showed him the picture.

Jungkook-"Hyung,this is your nieces or nephews...They are little miracle...I wanted to have children and now they are here,with us...well it will be in 9 months."

Namjoon took the photo and was looking at it delicately and he smiled and said,

Namjoon-"Hoseok will get cousins."

Then Jungkook said,

Jungkook-"Speaking of pregnancy,do you think I'll be a good 'mother'?"

Namjoon nodded and replied,

Namjoon-"You will be a great mother but the baby will need a father..."

Jungkook thought about it and said,

Jungkook-"Taehyung will take up his responsibilities but I have Jimin...He wanted to be a father so I guess I will have him by my sides and I will have Seokjin-hyung and you to help me out."

Namjoon caressed the head of the maknae and he said,

Namjoon-"I'm proud of how you don'f let anything drag you down."

Jungkook smiled,Jimin got out of the hospital and went over to them and he grabbed Jungkook's hand and they walked home along side with Namjoon.

When they got to Jungkook's and Seokjin's apartment and as soon as they entered the flat,the aroma of black bean noddles rose in the air and Namjoon walked to the kitchen and kissed Seokjin's neck while the latter was cooking and Hoseok came running and yelled,

Hoseok-"Appa!"

Namjoon openes his arms and hug his son...their son.Seokjin turned off the stove and kissed his boyfriend and asked,

Seokjin-"So?"

Namjoon nodded and Seokjin smiled brightly and asked for the picture and Namjoon replied that they were with Jimin and they heard Hobi squealing which happened only when he saw something cute.

They went into the living room and they saw Jimin and Jungkook cuddling and Jungkook was sleeping while Jimin was caressing his hair and was looking at the ultrasound pictures.

Seokjin-"Can I see them?"

Jimin nodded and gave him one of the picture and Seokjin's eyes look like they were about to pop out but then his stare soften and he said,

Seokjin-"My baby is having twins.."

Seokjin teared up a bit but he quickly wiped his tears and said,

Seokjin-"I'm proud of you..."

Namjoon wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's waist and Jungkook slowly woke up and Jimin kissed his cheeks and said,

Jimin-"Let's eat some black bean noddles"

Jungkook smiled and nodded befire they all got up and went to the dining room.They had a nice diner in a very calm and warm atmosphere.

*Taehyung's POV*

I know that I slept with Jungkook,I had every single moment of that night in my head...I fucked up real hard...

Yoongi-"Tae,let's go and eat some Korean BBQ."

I hummed vaguely and Yoongi-hyung shrugged off before saying,

Yoongi-"I know what happened between Jungkook and you is still quite shocking but it happened so stop thinking about man."

I gave him a dry chuckle and I got up and we left and we passed by the apartment of Seokjin-hyung and Jungkook and we saw them having black bean noddles and Jimin feeding Jungkook and I was fuming inside but I kept my calm and kept on walking on my own as Yoongi hyung decided to go inside and invite himself to their dinner.I knew that Seokjin-hyung would welcome him with open arms.

I teared up a bit because I know that Seokjin-hyung hated me for all what I had done to Jungkook.I wiped my tears as I kept on walking.
___________________
Jikook or vkook?
Tell me what you think about both and does Taehyung deserve Jungkook or does Jimin deserve Jungkook?
-Fighting!!