Departure - 5 Years

There something very important i need to say,
I was planning to end the story after 'Just One Day' but thanks to ARMY_MOOMOO_IGOT7 who infires me... she is my muse and she inspired me inditectly in continuing this story.
You're my greatest inspiration, thank you my wife,
Love you xx
__________________
Recap:
Jungkook-"In another life we will be allow to love."

Jimin-"One last kiss before my princess leaves me..."

They leaned in and share a heated kiss and they left.
_____________________
After Jimin dropped Jungkook, their ways parted and Taehyung and his lover along with their children moved to America..

On the day they let, Seokjin couldn't come to the airport due to the fact that his baby was leaving him and he couldn't get himself to accept this even though he was the one who encouraged Jungkook to move to America.

Jimin and Yoongi were the only one who came and Jimin held onto his dongseang and despite that their relationship had to fade away Jimin can't let Jungkook go.

When the plane took off, Jimin was crying his eyes out and Yoongi held him close and said,

Yoongi-"It's better that way..."

*Five Years Eclipse*

Jungkook-"Hyuna don't let Hyun Jae out of your sight, okay!"

Hyuna nodded and grabbed her sister's hand and they walked towards the school after hugging Jungkook. Hyun Jae was unluckily as she was born mute, when Jungkook found about that, he cried so hard and blamed himself for it and Taehyung did his best to comfort him but he still blamed himself. Hyuna love her sister dearly and would do anything for her.
He sighed as he watched his babies walk away and he was disappointed and mad at Taehyung,he didn't even come to his children's first day at school, he was always busy with work and he didn't spend much time with Jungkook and his daughters.

He got back to their house and he called Seokjin and the later answered despite it was late in Korea,

*Bold italic for phone and video calls*

Seokjin-"Hi kookie!"

Jungkook-"Hi Jinnie-hyung and Namjoonie-hyung, how's everyone doing at home?"

Namjoon-"Everyone is fine, Namjin(Jin's second son) just turned 5 and Hoseok is 11 already...How's Hyuna and did Hyun Jae do any progress?"

Jungkook-"Hyuna is fine..Hyun Jae.."

Jungkook felt his throat tighten and tears welled up and he kept on,

Jungkook-"Unluckily still no progress..."

Seokjin-"Don't lose faith Kookie,one day she'll be able to talk."

Jungkook simply nodded and Namjoon asked a question,

Namjoon-"Do you still miss Jimin?"

Jungkook looked at his hyung and slowly nodded his head,

Jungkook-"I'm starting to regret my decision of moving here with Taehyung and leaving everyone behind..."

Seokjin-"What happened Kookie?"

Namjoon-"What did Taehyung do?"

Jungkook-"He stopped spending time with his children, he stopped taking care of his family... all he does is to go top work and get home lately and he doesn't even eat home anymore... he spend more time at the office than at home, before he would always be impatient to get home and play with the kids but now all he does is sleep here and get ready in the morning...Jiminnie-hyung would have never done that to me...."

Namjoon's face was red of anger and Seokjin had tears in his eyes as he said,

Seokjin-"Kookie... do you want to take a break from your relationship?"

Jungkook shook his head and said,

Jungkook-"I will wait and if this keeps on going, I'm moving back to Korea with my kids."

The call ended on this...
______________________
Very short chapter but next one will be much longer,
-Gemmaxx