Graduation & Promise

It's now six months after the hospitalisation and graduation finally came,plus Jungkook was now on his last month (Guys I lost count of the months) and he was three weeks due.They were all graduated and unluckily Jimin and Jungkook didn't see each other since the incident and thus Jungkook prefered to get his diploma a day before everyone but he was in the audience watching his boyfriend, Seokjin-hyung, Namjoom-hyung and Yoongi-hyung and...Jiminie-hyung.

Hobi got him distracted from the ceremony with his story about how a big fish ate him in his dream and he became friends with Pinocchio.

Hoseok-"It was very bizarre hyung.."

Jungkook-"Hobi let's go out,hyung needs to tell you something..."

Jungkook still had not told Hobi that he will leave for America tomorrow.They sat on a bench and before Jungkook could say anything, Hoseok started sobbing and he hugged Jungkook and was begging Jungkook not to leave.

Hoseok-"Hyung please don't leave!I will be lonely without you.."

Jungkook too teared up and said,

Jungkook-"I wish I could stay but I need to leave for the wellbeing of my babies and also for my wellbeing."

Hoseok-"I hate you hyung!"

He said running away and Jungkook difficultly followed him behind and He saw Hoseok running straight to a busy road and this time he didn't care about himself and he ran.Hoseok ran on the road and right in the middle of the road a car would have hit him but,

Jungkook-"Hoseok!"

Jungkook pushed Hoseok out of the road and the car hit him and the maknae fell heavily on the floor and he luckily landed on the side so he didn't not crush his bump but the impact can be mortal for kids.

All he remembered was someone yelling his name and then everything went dark.He woke up in a familiar place he was in the hospital and hr reached out to touch his bump but ot was soft he got up all panic and saw Taehyung sitting next to him and he was asleep.A sharp pain was spread in the lower abdomen of Jungkook.He felt a stitched up wound.

He shook Taehyung and the latter immediately woke up and said quite worried,

Taehyung-"How are you feeling?Are you sore?"

Jungkook shook his head and asked,

Jungkook-"Where are my babies?How is Hobi doing ?"

Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead and said,

Taehyung-"Our babies are okay,they are in the nursery."

Jungkook was relieved that his babies were fine but he still asked,

Jungkook-"How's Hoseok?"

Taehyung's smile fell a bit and he said,

Taehyung-"He is still crying,he thought that he had killed you... I was so scared..."

Taehyung teared up and Jungkook just caressed his hair and said,

Jungkook-"Tae I'm fine now...Look at me.."

Taehyung look at Jungkook and they both leaned in for a sweet kiss and when they parted away,

Taehyung-"Jungkook I want to ask you here and now..."

Jungkook looked at him questioningly but when Taehyung kneeled on one knee and held out a ring and said,

Taehyung-"I promise you to always be by your side and be the best boyfriend and father.."

And he slipped the ring on, Jungkook was weeping yet he kissed Taehyung again and said,

Jungkook-"I love you"

Taehyung-"I love you too."

They hugged each other and when theu parted

Jungkook-"Wanna see my babies."

Taehyung smiled and asked for their babies to be brought in.Two cribs came and two little babies both wrapped in pink blankets.

Taehyung-"I present you our daughters,their name are to be chosen by both of us...By the way it's Jinnie hyung who offered us those blanket that he made himself and Namjoonie-hyung bought the clothes."

Jungkook took one of their daughters and she had her beautiful eyes wandering curiously around the room and Jungkook said,

Jungkook-"She got your beautiful eyes..."

Taehyung-"And she got your beautful hair and face..But our second daughter look mostly like me but her eyes are as beautiful as yours."

Jungkook-"Her name will be Kim Hyun Jae and let's call the other Kim Hyuna."

Taehyung-"Beautiful names for beautiful girls."

Suddenly,

Hoseok-"Hyung!"

He yelled in a sobbing voice.Jungkook handed over Hyun Jae to Taehyung who had already put Hyuna in her crib.Jungkook took Hoseok in his arms and the little boy was yelling 'I'm sorry!' And Jungkook hushed him and said,

Jungkook-"Hobi I'm fine honey so don't worry about me.Your little cousins are just as fine.."

Hoseok-"I'm so sorry for what I did hyung,I should not have acted like that..You can leave if you want with Taehyung hyung but promise me to call me often."

Jungkook smiled as the boy was calming down and saying those words really shows that he was Seokjin and Namjoon's child.Jungkook promised Hoseok that he will call him alot and that he will try to visit them when he can.

Jimin and Yoongi were outside the room talking to Seokjin and Namjoon when Taehyung walked out holding both Hyun Jae and Hyuna.Hoseok followed him behind and Taehyung said,

Taehyung-"Jiminnie-hyung Jungkook wants to talk to you..alone."

Jimin nodded and got inside.He saw Jungkook lying down with a hand over his almost flat stomach.

Jimin-"Kookie."

Jungkook slowly sat up and opened his arms welcoming his hyung,who gently got in his maknae's arms.He sat down and said to Jungkook as he held the latter's hand,

Jimin-"You are leaving soon with Taehyung?"

Jungkook nodded and kissed his hyung's hand and said,

Jungkook-"I will miss you but for the wellbeing of my relationship with Taehyung as future husband and father of my children.I can't contact you anymore hyung.."
_______________________
Guys I got a possible bad news...this book may or may not be discontinued, I'm just out of ideas,
Give me some advises please...
-Gemma xx