Jimin Stop That!

Ayo Ladies & Gentlemen!
PREPARE TISSUES!
And put the two songs I told you to download on repeat
These two songs will make you cry
____________________
Yoongi was done looking for Jimin so he went to Jimin's house and he tried to open the door and it was...unlocked?Jimin would never leave his door unlock!Yoongi rushed inside to see his lover lying on the floor in middle of the living room and he was just staring at the white ceiling.

Yoongi-"Jimin where the fuck is your phone."

No reply was given not even a glance.

Yoongi-"Jimin."

He approached Jimin and suddenly the sick smell of heavy alcohol reached his nose...Then he realised something...Alcohol intoxication.Yoongi got on his knees and check Jimin's heartbeat and it was slow...too slow.

Yoongi-"Jimin don't die...I love you Jimin...I love you."

Yoongi called an ambulance and he could do nothing but wait as he watch his boyfriend breath with much difficulty.

Yoongi-"Pabo...what did you do to yourself..."

He cried...He never cried for anyone... But Jimin did really mess him up.The ambulance finally came and they took Jimin away from Yoongi but Jimin said only two words with a faint voice before he 'left' ,

Jimin-"Hyung...sorry.."

Yoongi watched his lover and promise  to himself that he would do anything to make Jimin happy and leave his drinking habit.

Yoongi-"For now I will be by your sides."

He left the house locking it behind him and made his way to Seoul hospital.

Jungkook was at the hospital to get his sonogram and he was with Seokjin and Seokjin saw Yoongi waiting outside the operation theator.He got worried but then he remembered how Jungkook felt about Jimin and Yoongi being together so he took Jungkook's hand and they walked in the opposite direction.

Jungkook-"Hyung the ultrasound room in the room next the operation theatre."

Seokjin lied by saying,

Seokjin-"They moved the room next to the X-Ray room."

He didn't completely lie there was also an Ultrasound room next to the X-Ray but Seokjin didn't want Jungkook to see Yoongi.

Meanwhile the surgeon who took care of Jimin told Yoongi that all the alcohol that was cosume by Jimin was extracted from his body but Jimin has a possibility of getting into a coma if he doesn't wake up next morning.

Yoongi-"Thank you doc.."

The doctor nodded and walked away.Yoongi was in the depth of despair after hearing this but he stayed strong and was sure that Jimin would wake up next morning or even before.He made his way to the 10th floor and went to Jimin's room,held his lover's hand and kissed it saying,

Yoongi-"I'm sure you'll wake up soon babe...please come back...I'll die if you leave me.."

Yoongi let tears dripped down his face and sobs escaped his mouth.He was strong but he was scared that he would lose Jimin...Darkness engulfed his vision as he dozed off next to the one he love.

Yoongi all of a sudden woke up as he felt that something was wrong.He opened his eyes to see Jimin walking over to the opened window and he tried to move but something was holding his feet.He tried to scream but he voice would not come out.

All he could do was watch...Watch the one he love walking towards the window and sat the edge of the frame and Yoongi felt a force go over him and he yelled,

Yoongi-"JIMIN STOP THAT!"

But it was too late Jimin had already jump and Yoongi only saw darkness...Darkness is so scary...
_______________________
I know I'm being a bitch rn but this is an important part for me..
Sorry guys I cried..
I'm not okay..
I wanna die..
-Gemmaxx