Regret...[Part 1]

Recap:
The walk to the alter continued and Jungkook saw Taehyung wiping his tears.After the vows and ring they were officially Mr & Mr Kim!
___________________
After having this flashback,Taehyubg glupped down his tenth beer and smoke his third packet of cigarette. It's been a week since Jungkook and his children had left him...

He has been drinking and smoking a lot. He stayed in the house and he hardly ate anything.

Taehyung-"I can't do this anymore..."

He left the house and headed to a place that no one would follow him.

Meanwhile,

Jungkook-"Hyun Jae!Get back here!"

He said as he ran after his daughter as they playing hide and seek and Hyuna was still hiding behind the couch until Jimin grabbed her without any and said,

Jimin-"Got you!"

Hyuna-"PAPA!"

She yelled laughing.Hyun Jae yelled,

Hyun Jae-"Papa caught you!"

Hyun Jae got better and better at speaking through regular lesson with Namjoon and Yoongi who she started calling dad as well.

Jungkook finally caught Hyun Jae who laughed and said,

Hyun Jae-"It was...huh...DAD Joonie how do we call something fun?"

Namjoon yelled back from the kitchen as he tried to help Jin with the dinner.

Namjoon-"Amusing sweetie!"

He yelled back and he kept on cooking.

Jungkook sat on the couch and put Hyun Jae on his lap and sighed as he said,

Jungkook-"My daughters call most of my friend dad...And they call you Papa,I truely wonder if Jinnie hyung is okay with the fact that my daughters called Namjoon dad.."

Jin-"I'm fine with it,now come and eat before the foods get cold."

Jimin-"Sure and Hyuna go call dad Yoongi."

Hyuna nodded and ran to Yoongi's and Jimin's room and she jumped on the sleeping Yoongi.

Hyuna-"DAD!WAKE UP!"

He opened his eyes and said,

Yoongi-"Dad is up."

He got up and took Hyuna in his arms and they sat together and had lunch with the small family.

Then Jimin and Jungkook went fir a walk while the children stayed with Jin and Namjoon while Yoongi was sleeping with Namjin and Hoseok next to him.

Taehyung stood on the tall building and let his body fall and everything went blank...

Jungkook got a phone call with asked him to come to the hospital and he decided to go on his own.

When he arrived there,

...-"Mr Kim I'm Kim Taehyung's friend..I'm sorry to say that your husband is in a deep coma and have slim chances of seeing the day again.."

Jungkook felt his world fall apart... despite what Taehyung did he still loved Taehyung...He tried to keep his calm but when he got to Taehyung's room and saw his lover lying down,he broke down and he held Taehyung's hand and kissed his hand while he said,

Jungkook-"Babe please wake up..."
________________
I was so uninspired but thanks again to my muse ARMY_MOOMOO_IGOT7 who help me to write it!
I love you my wifeu
-Gemma xx