We Need To Talk(REPUBLISHED)

Recap:
He looked up to see both of his daughters crying and he held them in his arms as they cried together,until the twins fell asleep again and he called Jin and Jimin and told them about what happened and about his decision.
___________________
Jin-"You're sure about your decision Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded and Jin said,

Jin-"Wait for a few days and then we'll see okay?"

Jungkook-"Okay hyung."

He hung up and went to his daughters' room where he sleep at the edge of their bed while looking over his babies.

The next morning he woke up and he got ready for the day and woke up his daughters.Hyun Jae was moody but Hyuna was horribly angry.

Hyuna-"Morning Appa."

Hyun Jae-"Morning Appa.."

Jungkook-"What's wrong my beautiful babies?"

Hyuna-"You know what's wrong appa."

Hyun Jae-"Daddy is meanie he made appa cry."

Jungkook-"Look sweethearts...Daddy and I are in a complicated phase that's all.Now let's eat breakfast."

They ate in a complete silence when the bell rang.Jungkook got up and said,

Jungkook-"You both stay here okay?"

Jungkook went to open the door and it revealed a tired Taehyung with red puffy eye.

Jungkook-"What do you want?Your hoe doesn't live here."

Taehyung-"Jungkook wait..listen to me please.We need to talk."

Jungkook-"I just wanna know for how long you've been seeing that hoe?"

Taehyung-"For...6 months... But all I did was kiss her and I didn't sleep with her,I promise I did nothing else.."

Jungkook-"It's still call fucking cheating."

Taehyung-"When you were with Jimin for one day it was cheating too."

Jungkook's blood rushed to his head and he grabbed Taehyung by his collar and said,

Jungkook-"YOU'RE FUCKING KNEW IT WHEN I WAS WITH JIMIN FOR ONE DAY YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT THE IDEA!!!"

Hyuna-"LEAVE NOW YOU MONSTER!"

Hyuna came near her appa and hugged his leg and so did Hyun Jae who was crying.

Jungkook-"You're upsetting my children so leave."

And he slammed the door shut and broke down.He knew he had to stay strong for his kids but seeing the one he loved with a hoe and it was breaking his family apart.

Hyuna-"Appa don't cry it will get better."

Hyun Jae-"Yes Appa.Smile...for us?"

Jungkook hugged his daughter and thanked them to be his hope.

Jungkook-"Let's go to school now."

Jungkook left them at school and he went to the gym where he worked out for 2 hours non-stop and then he went to the punching bags and let out all his anger and hatred on one which almost broke under the pressure of the kicks.

...-"Dude calm down,you'll break the punching bag."

He turned around and saw Jackson, someone he meet when he went to the hospital on his own when the twins were sick.

Jungkook-"Oh Jackson..How are you?"

He said as he took off the boxing gloves and wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Jackson-"I'm good but how are you?"

Jungkook-"I'm fine.."

Jackson-"Let's go get a coffee."

They left after they got changed and went to a nearby café.

Jungkook-"How's Mark doing?"

He asked and sipped on his coffee.

Jackson-"Great,he's actually 2 months pregnant with our second child."

Jungkook-"That's great..Jackson, Taehyung was cheatig on me."

Jackson clenched his fist and said,

Jackson-"How could he do that the fucker."

Jungkook-"It's fine Jackson,I'm fine now.I got all my anger out now."

Jackson-"If you ever need help to take care of the twins I'll be here for you and so will be Mark.We'll always be here for you."

Jungkook-"Thanks hyung."

When it was time to pick up the twins, Jungkook took them to the park when he got a call from Jin.

Jungkook-"Jinnie hyung?What's wrong?"

Jin-"Turn around."

Jungkook did what his hyung said and there they were...Jin,Namjoon,Hoseok and Namjin.

He got up and called his daughters and he ran in the arms of his hyungs. He was in tears when he was in his hyungs and his daughters saw Jin and Namjoon and Hyuna yelled,

Hyuna-"Oppas!"

Hyuna and Hyun Jae both ran towards Namjoon and Jin who took them in their arms and Jungkook held Hoseok in his arms and Namjin too.

Jin-"We are not alone just follow us to our hotel."

Jungkook held his daughters' hands and they walked to a fancy hotel and when they got in.Jin yelled,

Jin-"Jungkook is with us."

All of a sudden someone got out and hugged Jungkook and when the latter realised who it was,he started sobbing and said,

Jungkook-"Jiminnie hyung.."

Jimin-"Jungkook..."

They peck eachothers' lips and kept on hugging eachother.

Jin-"Children let's go see Yoongi oppa and let Appa and Jimin oppa get to catch up."

When the children along with Jin and Namjoon left to go in another room, Jimin and Jungkoom parted from each other and smiled while wiping eachothers' tears away.They sat on the couch and talked a bit about everything when Hyun Jae came and hugged saying,

Hyun Jae-"Ap..pa..Pa..Pa"

Jungkook and Jimin watched her speechlessly and Jimin said,

Jimin-"Hyun Jae who am I?"

Hyun Jae-"Papa.."
______________________
HYUN JAE'S FIRST WORDS
PAPA AND APPA
-Gemma xx