By The Sea With Kookie

I'M GOING TO SEE MY DOCTOR AND I'M SO SCARED!!! *AUTHOR NIM IS CRYING*

My title is actually a reference to a movie name Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street.It's a very good movie you should check it out if you didn't see it yet

Recap:
Yoongi finally got and Hyun Jae ran in his arms and said,

Hyun Jae-"Oppa."
____________________
Yoongi-"Let's go somewhere together."

Since they were in LA,they went to the sea.Most of them were already in the lagoon,playing,splashing and the kids were under surveillance of course. However Jungkook decided that he needed some time alone and he walked along the water with his sketchbook and when he came to a certain distance, he sat down and began to sketch out a drawing that came to his mind and it was the first place he met both Taehyung and Jimin and when he was done,he teared the page and then let it fly away,wishing that his sadness could fly away that easily.

...-"Do you want our precious memories to fly away like this?"

He turned around to see Jimin holding his drawing and walked towards him.Jimin sat next to Jungkook and put his arms around Jungkook's waist and said,

Jimin-"I know it hurts right now but it will get better."

Jungkook nodded and Jimin and him talked until Jimin proposed,

Jimin-"Let's take a selca.."

Jungkook approved and they took the picture with Jimin entitled "By The Sea With Kookie!!"

They walked back together and saw everyone lying down on the sand and the children were building sand castles with Jin while Namjoon and Yoongi were napping with Hyun Jae lying on Namjoon stomach and Namjin was on Yoongi's stomach.
Jungkook took out his phone and took a photo of this beautiful family scenery.

Jungkook-"Beautiful.."

Jin-"Kookie,Jiminie it's already half past four so we should get some food."

Jimin-"Sure,I saw a Korean place not far from the beach."

Jungkook-"Is it  엄마 주방 (eomma jubang)?"

Jimin nodded and Jungkook replied,

Jungkook-"I've been there I quite alot whether I wanted to taste something that is almost what Jinnie-hyung's food taste like."

Jin felt flustered and hugged Jungkook and they packed up and went back to the hotel to take a shower and get change.

They left for 엄마 주방 and when tbig  got there they saw Jungkook's friend,
Jackson along side with his husband Mark and their daughter Minjoon.

Jungkook-"Jackson!"

Jackson-"Jungkook-ah!"

They went and sat at Jackson's table where Jungkook did the presentation.

Jungkook-"Jackson meet my family, Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon with their kids Kim Hoseok and Kim Namjin and here is Jimin and Yoongi,they are dating...Here I am the lonely boy.."

He said in a dramatic voice.Hyuna chuckled and Hyun Jae giggled.

Jackson-"Guys meet my husband Mark and my daughter Minjoon."

They chatted and the big subject came...

Mark-"What are you gonna do with Taehyung?"

Jungkook-"I don't know yet but I think we'll need a break.."

Jackson-"But you're staying in America?"

Jungkook nodded and said,

Jungkook-"But I don't know where to go since Taehyung is actually at our house.."

Jin-"Namjoonie...It's time we tell him.."

Namjoon-"I think so.."

Jungkook-"What do you need to tell me?"

Jimin-"We are moving here..."

Hoseok-"Yeah.."

The rest of the dinner was peaceful and jolly after the good news.When they got back to the hotel, Jungkook went to take a shower and they stayed with the small family.The next day Jungkook went to the gym and he was running when he heard a familiar voice say,

...-"Jungkook-hyung..want to help me?"

He look behind him and saw Hoseok.He smiled at the child and nodded as he got down the treadmill.

They went towards the punching bags and Hoseok told Jungkook to hold the bag for him while he threw his kicks. To Jungkook's suprise,he almost fell after the first impact and he held the bag a bit firmer this time.

Jungkook-"You are strong Hobi."

Hoseok-"My hatred towards someone makes me strong..."
_____________________
Again very short but it will get longer I promise!
Thanks to RapMaMonOnDaGo for all your comment!Love y'all!!
-Gemmaxx