I Love You...So Much

Check out maknaex stories cause she has pretty nice stories who doesn't have much views so please check out her stories
Thanks to Cute_cat916 for your regular comment!Love you!
Btw I changed the Ask The Characters into a qna where you can ask me any question about the story and about myself
If you have any question just leave in the comment section
-Fighting!
______________
Jungkook was playing the piano and Taehyung listened to his sweet voice and watched over him with loving eyes.Suddenly Jungkook stopped and said to Taehyung,

Jungkook-"I'm glad you came in my life."

Jungkook got up and put a hand over his two months bump and a hand on his lower hips and Taehyung walked up to him and kissed him tenderly and said,

Taehyung-"We should already think about how we will arrange their room..."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and said,

Jungkook-"Taehyung can they sleep with us for the first 3 days?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded and  Jungkook suddenly yawned.Taehyung took him to their bedroom and Jungkook fell asleep  while cuddling with Taehyung

Meanwhile Seokjin was in the bathroom and was staring at the two lines that appeared on the pregnancy stick...Another baby on the way..

Seokjin-"Namjoon?"

He called out Namjoon's name who was giving a bath to Hoseok in the other bathroom(They now lived in Namjoon's house).Namjoon told Hoseok to play in the bubbly bath and he walked to the other bathroom where he saw Seokjin  sitting on the toilet seat and staring at the stick.

Namjoon-"What is it babe?"

He said and Seokjin looked at him with teary eyes and said,

Seokjin-"We're going to have another baby..."

Namjoon's eyes watered as Seokjin jumped into his eyes.They hugged each other as Namjoon said with much love,

Namjoon-"Babe...I just found you and Hoseok and you made me the happiest man on earth and now another little miracle appeared in my life,I love you so much Seokjin."

Seokjin-"Enough you're making cry stupid...I love you."

They kissed deeply and then they heard a giggle and they saw Hoseok who was already dressed and watching his parents.

Hoseok-"I love you Eomma and Appa."

He said before running to his house giggling like a child who just got a toy.

Namjoon-"Our child is so amazing."

Seokjin nodded still in the arms of the one he loved.

Jimin was in his apartment looking at the gloomy sky when he heard the bell rang. He went to open and he saw Yoongi standing there.

They simply looked into eachothers and Yoongi got in closing the door behind him and he came closer to Jimin and crashed his lips onto Jimin's.Jimin kissed back instantly and closed his eyes and so did Yoongi They went in Jimin's bedroom not parting from each other and Yoongi pushed Jimin down delicately.

They kept on making out until Yoongi pulled away and Jimin opened his eyes that watered when they met Yoongi's eyes and he said,

Jimin-"I love you hyung...I love you..."

Yoongi smiled and a tear escape from his eyes and landed on Jimin's cheek as he said,

Yoongi-"I love you too Jiminie.."

Jimin wiped his tears and said,

Jimin-"No time for those tears."

Yoongi slowly took off Jimin's shirt and then slowly took off his own shirt and kissed down Jimin's abs and he took Jimin's pants and underwears at the same time.He looked at Jimin's body with lust and he kissed every inch of Jimin's body and he marked Jimin to make him his.

Yoongi-"Can I?"

Jimin nodded biting his lips,holding back his moans.Yoongi lubed up his fingers and inserted on inside of Jimin who couldn't hold his moans back and he almost yells,

Jimin-"Fuck!Hyung..."

Yoongi was pumping his d*** at the same time.When he felt that Jimin was perfectly prep he took his fingers out and Jimin whined at the lost. Yoongi chuckled and lubed his d*** up after he freed it from his jeans and he slowly and steadily inserted himself in Jimin.When he was fully inside Jimin,he paused himself and waited for Jimin to get adjust to his d*** as he was quite big.

Jimin moved his hips so as to get friction and also said indirectly, "Hyung I'm ready.Fuck me."He didn't say it out loud but Yoongi understood his moan and he began moving slowly and steadily.But as Jimin got louder and louder the harder was Yoongi banging him.

Jimin-"Hyung I-hmm!I can't ho-HOLD it anymore."

Yoongi-"Then let go baby."

Jimin connected his lips to Yoongi's as he came on Yoongi's and his stomach and after a few thrust Yoongi came as well and they pulled a blanket over their naked body and they cuddled as they repeated said to each other 'I love you'

Meanwhile...

Jungkook-"Tae...I want pickles and ice cream and ramen.."

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook weird and random cravings.He kissed Jungkook's forehead and went to prepare the ramen and get the ice cream and pickles.When he brought the food to Jungkook,Jungkook ate everything quite quickly and when he was done they would sit down talk about their babies...Their babies.
__________________
YOONMIN😍😍😍
Jungkook's weird craving and one more baby for Seokjin!!
Yay!!
-Gemma xx