Chapter Seven - Explain:

Nathan's POV:

   - At lunch -

   I got my lunch and sat where I  normally sat. Surprisingly, I was the first one there. But the others started to show up soon after. Jake and Cole came first, then the rest followed.

   "Hey bro," said Alex.

   I looked at him and gave him a simple nod.

   The guys started to carry on a conversation.That's when my brother decided to show up. Weirdly, he didn't have a new love interest with him, which surprised me.

   "Hey Tristan. Where's your girl? Usually you would have one with you." I said.

   He then looked at me seriously and sat down. For some reason, Tristan wasn't acting like his normal self.

   I decided to just finish eating. After I did, I sat back and waited for Autumn to come. Normally she'd be here by now. I guess she had something to do.

   I then heard someone call my name.

   "What?"

   "Did you here the news?" asked Jake.

   "No. What's up?"

   "Well your girlfriend had to take a trip to the nurses office. Apparently she got her ass whooped by Kayla."

   I then went blank. Why the hell would Kayla beat up Autumn? It didn't make any sense.

   "Why would Kayla do that!?"

   "I don't know, but the girl's crazy. All I saw was her on top of Autumn. Beating the shit out of her."

   That's when Tristan decided to speak.

   "She's not crazy! There was a reason for why she did that!"

   I then looked at him. I never saw him stand up for Kayla before. It was really weird. I decided to ask him what happen.

   "What happened Tristan?"

   He then looked at me seriously.

   "Well for one, your girlfriend was the one who started it. She was yelling at Kayla about that stupid dare incident. Then she called Kayla a hoe and said rude stuff about black girls. That's why Kayla beat the shit out of her."

   I decided to ask him another question.

   "So, is this coming from Kayla's mouth?"

   "Yeah, and I believe her."

   I became even more curious now. Why was my brother defining Kayla so much?

   "How exactly do you know this bro?"

   He then looked away from me.

   "You see, when they were fighting,  I pulled Kayla off of Autumn and took her to the court yard to talk. She then explained everything to me."

   "Is that all she told you? That Autumn talked bad about her."

   "Well. There was more, but it was hard for her to explain; considering that she was crying. A lot."

   "Well, what else did she say? And why was it SO hard for her to say it?"

   It took him a little while to reply. But he then looked dead at me, seriously, and replied.

   "She said that Autumn told her that you and Autumn had sex! And it hurt her to say it because she likes you!!"

   I froze. It all made sense now. Autumn must of been still pissed about the dare and went to confront Kayla. Then Kayla must of said something and Autumn then brought up our sex, which probably hurt Kayla and she went off.