Chapter Twenty - Comfort:

Kayla's POV:

~ The Evening ~

As soon as I got out the door, I immediately called Drew. I needed someone to tell me everything was going to be alright, and who better than my boyfriend. I don't plan on telling him about what happened though.

"Hey Kayla. What's up?"

"I need you right now. Can you come and pick me up."

"Sure. My brother was just about to leave for this party. I'll ask him if he can pick you up and drop you off. Are you okay?"

"Not really. I'll explain when I get there."

"Okay. Just tell me where you are."

"Near Moe's House."

"Got it. Talk to you later."

I pressed the "end call button."

Good thing Moe lived in the same neighborhood as Nathan. Because if I told him I was outside of Nathan's house, he would've flipped. So, I ever so quickly walked over to Moe's house and waited.

~ 12 minutes later ~

I was in the car with Drew's older brother, Chris. It felt kind of awkward considering it was just him and I. But then I remembered how cool Chris was.

"So Kayla, what happened this time? I know something bad always happens when I have to pick you up from this neighborhood." He said while looking straight ahead.

That is true. Whenever something happens between Nathan and I, he ends up picking me up from this neighborhood.

"Umm...nothing. I just...really don't feel like talking about it."

"That's fine. You and Drew are going to be at the house by yourselves. I got a party to go to and our parents are in Hawaii. As for the rest of the siblings, they're in Texas with the grandparents."

"That's okay with me."

"Yeah, I figured. So umm...are you and my brother sexually active?"

My head snapped in his direction.

"Why would you ask me that question?"

"Just wanted to know. I mean, you would be his first, so I'm just making sure he knows what he's doing."

A little bit of laughter escaped my mouth before replying to his awkward question.

"Well no we haven't. And are you serious?"

"Yup, he's still a virgin. Don't worry, it shocks me too."

I can't believe it. Drew's still a virgin. Who would've thought. He's sexy and a sweet guy, so why is he still a virgin?

"Hey Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"Did Drew have a girlfriend back in Texas?"

"Of course he did. He had lots. But I guess he's saving his v-card for someone special. Speaking of which, are you still a virgin?"

"Of course. Drew is my first boyfriend, so I never had anyone to do it with. Let alone someone I really trust and love."

"Well do you love my brother?"

"Absolutely. He's the best thing that's happened to me ever since I moved here. Without him, I'd be miserable."

"And he says the same thing about you. Actually, he says more. He says he would practically die without feeling your warm embrace and sweet, soft lips. I've never heard him say that about any of his other girlfriends, so obviously you've affect that boy more than anything."